'19 LA RB John Emery Jr (LSU commit)

Ya know, funny you mention that. When you go to youtube and look for "Shy Tuttle injury" or "Shy Tuttle cheap shot" you see nothing. But you look for "Nick Chubb injury" and you get plenty of videos. Tuttle was in the field of play. Chubb was beyond the white line. Doesn't matter now. That was a lifetime ago. What matters now is who has bragging rights from 09/20/17 and what happens 09/29/18 in Sanford Stadium. I'll be there on Saturday and talk to you Sunday 09/30/18 Does that work for you?

You and grey are both azz hats. When I played, guys like him got stood up and legs broke once they did a cheap shot on one of our guys. We won two of the last three against you with Butch as our coach. Kirby got by on talent last year but is still a weak azz game day coach and is the reason your last NC is soon to be over 40 years ago. You won’t see another one for your lifetime which if your younger than 38, you will never see one. Go chase your tail or lick Greyson pup cause you just showed what you actually are. A piece of dog ****.

No, I think UGA likes Norton strictly on the defensive side but I have read some who think his upside as a guard would be high.

How did the visit go for Savion at UT? How high is he on UT’s board?

Appears like it went well. No inside info but from looking at our Depth Chart another solid JUCO DL makes a lot of sense. I would guess he probably #1 on UT’s DT/SDE board and Bogle would be #1 WDE. If we miss on Williams we take Tymon Mitchell or Kristian Williams and if we miss on Bogle and Charles Moore we try for Joseph Anderson.

Just making sure that you understand a few simple facts:

UTs last SEC title was 1998=UGA has won three conference titles since
UT has only won the division outright since 2001 ( won tie breaker 07) UGA has six division titles
UT has not had a 10 win season since 2007 ( UGA has had 7 10+ wins since 07) and UGA projects another for 18
UT is 6-12 vs UGA since 2000
Dobbnail boot ya know.
Savvy.

He's_right_you_know 11.jpg
DID NOT need to be reminded of this...........:eek:

Ya know, funny you mention that. When you go to youtube and look for "Shy Tuttle injury" or "Shy Tuttle cheap shot" you see nothing. But you look for "Nick Chubb injury" and you get plenty of videos. Tuttle was in the field of play. Chubb was beyond the white line. Doesn't matter now. That was a lifetime ago. What matters now is who has bragging rights from 09/20/17 and what happens 09/29/18 in Sanford Stadium. I'll be there on Saturday and talk to you Sunday 09/30/18 Does that work for you?
lmfao this was a serious argument ? holy crap 🤪🤪

The hit on Chubb wasn't cheap, it's not like he was 5 yards out of bounds. I really don't think the dude was trying to hurt Tuttle either. He got beat and tried a cut block, it looked bad because Tuttle was past him, so he hit him from behind. We forget that these guys make these decisions in tenths of seconds, and they are always being coached up that when in doubt be aggressive. Football is not a garden party, and as you all know, is no place for gentleman;):)

Last edited:

UT has only won the division outright since 2001 ( won tie breaker 07) UGA has six division titles
UT has not had a 10 win season since 2007 ( UGA has had 7 10+ wins since 07) and UGA projects another for 18
Dobbnail boot ya know.
Savvy.

I see Georgia with 4 division titles since 1992, are you counting Georgia's tiebreakers while discrediting Tennessee's?

Dobbnail boot ya know.
Savvy.

Sooooo, UGA only started playing football since 2000?

Don’t start bumping your gums just because you’ve had a little run against TN. It always comes full circle.

Back in my time on the hill (late 90s) we hammered the dog Sh*t out of y’all, over and over and over.

Just like a Georgia fan to boast when they start winning a lil bit. How about handle yourself like youve been there before, oh wait, it’s Almost 40 years and counting....

Then where were you in 2015 and 2016 when you were losing to Butch Jones’ led teams? Yeah, that’s what I thought. Troll rival posters...you can only come on this board when things are good. It’s why all of you dawg fans get no respect on here. @secking is the only one I know of that was on here during that time period. All the other trolls didn’t show up during those 2 years. Run along back to your doghouse, little puppy.

Dobbnail boot ya know.
Savvy.

Not sure why my posts got blasted. All I did was call the troll out. Either way its easy to understand the skepticism of other teams posters when ppl like McDawg or w/e show up. If I had to guess I'd say he's a barker that gives the rest of us UGA fans a bad name.
Because I cleaned up the UGA troll posts and the ones who quoted him.

Some of you guys have to realize when posts get deleted it’s not necessarily anything to do with your specific post. In this case, I wasn’t in the mood for UGA trash talk from a new member. Just FYI.

Some of you guys have to realize when posts get deleted it’s not necessarily anything to do with your specific post. In this case, I wasn’t in the mood for UGA trash talk from a new member. Just FYI.
Didn't think about the quotes. Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate the accessibility of the site. When you allow other teams fans to come you can get new perspectives at best and trolls at worst.

Didn't think about the quotes. Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate the accessibility of the site. When you allow other teams fans to come you can get new perspectives at best and trolls at worst.
I love having fans from other teams around here and I love to get a different perspective on recruiting. But I don’t have a ton of patience for trash talk in here (although I don’t really mind it in the ncaa forum).

That was AWESOME. FREAK showing he ain’t taking that doggie troll crap anymore. We aren’t gonna take it. No, we aren’t gonna take it. We aren’t gonna take it.........anymorrrrrrre. Sung to that 80’s tune. GBO!

Reactions: Brillovol and T Dog

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

1533050313775.gif

Reactions: volfaninpa

VN Store

Back