Kyle Phillips BIG MOVER on 247

And the funny thing is his evaluation said that he needs a redshirt year to get his strength and build up, and that he very well could end up as an OLineman... hmmm.
The thing I took from that was that the talent evaluater feels that the #2 ranked player in Tennessee needs to redshirt. Makes you really appreciate what Tenns 23 true freshmen did this last year as it is probably true that all true freshmen would benefit best by redshirting... Its a huge jump from HS to SEC when going up against 22 year old men who have been in a college training room for 4 or 5 years..

Used to think it was hyperbole but after much consideration and research it is now obvious to me that Rivals sucks a**. They are slow, lazy and their team rankings make no sense at all regardless of whatever the formula is.

Clemson has (2) 5*, (9) 4* while we have (2) 5*, (14) 4* yet they are ranked two spots ahead of us. I know it's their formula but it makes no logical sense.

edit: that said Deon Cain should be a 5*. Best WR in the 2015 class imo.

It's because they dont give bonus points to Juco's. So Kamara is worth about 70 points less than a 5 star out of high school.

He who have never cupped and huffed their own farts, please cast the first stone.

Of course we all have, but where we do it out of curiosity, he does it for a completely different reason.

You see, he is so full of himself, he his lungs have developed a rare adaptation requiring a special gaseous mixture of oxygen and methane in order to survive. In other words, his existence has become dependent on inhaling his own ass gas.

Like seriously y'all I'm getting downright giddy every time I think about the potential at DL next year.

Giddy

VN Store

Back