KY Recruiting Eclipse

The only recruit or portal guy from Kentucky that I would mess with would be Adou Thiero. He brings physicality to the frontline. I do think Barnes and Company did some research on Ugonna Onyenso last offseason, though. I don't see that happening again if all four guys from Tennessee stay on the current roster.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Once Kentucky Hires the UCONN coach, all bets are off.
Don’t see that happening. Plus, I honestly don’t know if it’s a good fit. Hurley is undoubtedly a great coach, but if he’s challenging fans to fights and getting into it with the local media in Storrs, I’m not sure he could survive in Lexington.

Don’t see that happening. Plus, I honestly don’t know if it’s a good fit. Hurley is undoubtedly a great coach, but if he’s challenging fans to fights and getting into it with the local media in Storrs, I’m not sure he could survive in Lexington.

OK then. Get back with me in 3 days.

He seems like a jerk. Been hanging with Geno too long I imagine.

He seems like a jerk. Been hanging with Geno too long I imagine.

When I was an undergrad at BC, we played Hurley’s Seton Hall team and the crowd started cheering ‘Bobby is better.’ He proceeded to miss numerous free throws. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a player be that affected by crowd taunting. He had a lot of problems while playing in college, drinking, drugs, quit the team. It’s definitely interesting to see his rise in coaching.

I suspect they follow Cal. Knox specifically said he picked Cal and not UK for NBA path purposes.
“Bradshaw had considered transferring out of the program before news of Calipari's expected departure, sources told ESPN, after an up-and-down first season in Lexington.”

“Knox will still consider Kentucky once it hires Calipari's replacement, his father told ESPN, and Arkansas will also be under consideration.”

OK then. Get back with me in 3 days.
You leave jobs when you’ve hit your ceiling and the current job can’t give you what you need to take the next step. What does UK give him that UConn can’t? He’s won b2b titles, so why go to a “foreign” area of the country with zero ties to try and do what you’re already doing?

You leave jobs when you’ve hit your ceiling and the current job can’t give you what you need to take the next step. What does UK give him that UConn can’t? He’s won b2b titles, so why go to a “foreign” area of the country with zero ties to try and do what you’re already doing?
Money. Without owing Calapari a dime, they may offer him 10 million a year. He’s making 4ish at UCon. Doubt they will even come close.

Money. Without owing Calapari a dime, they may offer him 10 million a year. He’s making 4ish at UCon. Doubt they will even come close.
He’s making $5M and UConn doesn’t pay their football coach $9M so money does and will go to basketball. Also, way too many people overestimate what money means when you’re filthy rich already. What can’t he do in his life making $5M vs $8M? Absolutely nothing. You uproot your family and take P5 jobs when you’re making in the $100k’s and get to become a millionaire, we’re not seeing coaches jump from winning P5 jobs to other winning P5 jobs over a few $M.

Back to back titles; I think he's done all he can at Uconn. Kentucky can give him 10-15 million a year. Uconn can't come close to that.

Thank you. Somebody gets it. Watch UK throw a 100 million dollar contract at him. He has proven to be the best at it. No Vol Fan wants to see it happen, but if you were Kentucky, WHO would you go after?

Reactions: vegasvolfan
Back to back titles; I think he's done all he can at Uconn. Kentucky can give him 10-15 million a year. Uconn can't come close to that.
You seem to hold Kentucky in high regard yet don’t hold UConn in high regard. Hurley is about to be the highest paid college basketball coach in the game but im definitely not ruling out UConn in them making him that here pretty soon…

You seem to hold Kentucky in high regard yet don’t hold UConn in high regard. Hurley is about to be the highest paid college basketball coach in the game but im definitely not ruling out UConn in them making him that here pretty soon…

C'mon Man. Uconn can't come close to Kentucky in Basketball Money. Geeze.

Reactions: DaddyChad

VN Store

Back