Kongbo hanging up his cleats?

I and many others invest several hours on volnation and vol football EVERY SINGLE DAY. Why on earth would we want to be anything less than champions?
:lol:
Spending time in VN is not an investment. If you want change then try making a real investment

Reactions: 3 people
He’s setting in, (and) we had a talk yesterday in the hallway, just how much more comfortable he feels,” Jones said last week.

Those hallway talks always always come across as so meaningful.

I and many others invest several hours on volnation and vol football EVERY SINGLE DAY. Why on earth would we want to be anything less than champions?

Yes, injuries have decimated the team and yes I think the defense deserves a pass because of it. But on offense the lack of development is astounding and changes must be made.

my. Suggestion. Get. A. Life. Outside. This.

Been a rabid fan for 50 yrs but life has so much more to offer that you can control. Enjoy fan-dome without letting it dominate you Catbone.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope Kongbo stays. As of now no one but Kongbo knows what his tweet means, yet many are attacking him and labeling him as a problem. He is 20 years old. He is passionate. His team just lost a game none of them wanted to lose. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and hoping he stays.

Yes, injuries have decimated the team and yes I think the defense deserves a pass because of it. But on offense the lack of development is astounding and changes must be made.

This is about as stupid as it gets.

Reactions: 5 people

Go outside and get a damn tan Catbone. And leave the cell phone inside!👍

Reactions: 3 people
I hope Kongbo stays. As of now no one but Kongbo knows what his tweet means, yet many are attacking him and labeling him as a problem. He is 20 years old. He is passionate. His team just lost a game none of them wanted to lose. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and hoping he stays.

And that's the sad part. A bunch of grown adults personally attacking a young man over a tweet they're not even certain of it's meaning.

Reactions: 6 people
So there's a picture on twitter, supposedly from Kongbo, of some shoes hanging on a wall and a statement to the effect that "all things must end". Most assume they are football shoes and he's retiring (quitting) football. Others think they are soccer shoes and there may be another story. Thirteen pages of posts later no one has any real information but plenty are ready to toss the guy in a garbage truck.

Classic VolNation over reaction.

Reactions: 5 people
If all these guys are leaving then there are deeper issues than the locker room. May be problems with the coaching staff. They come out in public saying how much of a close knit family they are. Something going on quite to the contrary.

And that's the sad part. A bunch of grown adults personally attacking a young man over a tweet they're not even certain of it's meaning.

This is the kind of crap that happens when your coach sucks and you can trust literally no one anymore. Dumpster. Fire.

So there's a picture on twitter, supposedly from Kongbo, of some shoes hanging on a wall and a statement to the effect that "all things must end". Most assume they are football shoes and he's retiring (quitting) football. Others think they are soccer shoes and there may be another story. Thirteen pages of posts later no one has any real information but plenty are ready to toss the guy in a garbage truck.

Classic VolNation over reaction.

They say he deleted all his tennessee stuff. I had never seen his Twitter before.

Anyway, I hope this is not true.

So now there is a tweet (or should it be twit) 'team meeting, several players quit'. Anyone consider they may be speaking of players thinking other players quit trying during last night's game, and they are going to air their concerns, clear the air and perhaps come together for the remaining games? Or do we always have to jump to the absolute worst conclusion? Chicken Little may be right and the sky may indeed be falling. Or he could just be Chicken Little.

VN Store

Back