Knoxville Restaurants

Just tried Stock Burger. Didn’t think it was that great. Food is too expensive for less than impressive burgers.

Reactions: 1 person
Just tried Stock Burger. Didn’t think it was that great. Food is too expensive for less than impressive burgers.

That new place between halls and powell? Thanks for the report, I probably won't waste my money on it now. Going for the all you can eat shrimp tonight.

It sure has been packed every time I drive by.

It was packed when I went. Unfortunately, there just aren’t many options for places to eat in North Knoxville. My wife got the shrimp basket and said they were really good. $25 for 2 people with just entrees and water.

Wasn’t a Stock Burger fan either, though I won’t be claiming it costs twice the amount it actually does.

I thought the prices were fair.

Also, look for both Stefano’s and Chesapeake’s to be opening locations out West.

Reactions: 1 person
Wasn’t a Stock Burger fan either, though I won’t be claiming it costs twice the amount it actually does.

I thought the prices were fair.

Also, look for both Stefano’s and Chesapeake’s to be opening locations out West.

I got burger with fried egg ($11) and my wife got a shrimp basket ($12). With taxes it was $24 and some odd change.

I heard about Chesapeake but first I'm hearing of Stefano's trying to move out west again. Wouldn't mind seeing them succeed. I'll visit for sure.

I heard about Chesapeake but first I'm hearing of Stefano's trying to move out west again. Wouldn't mind seeing them succeed. I'll visit for sure.

Turkey Creek should be opening soon-ish, I think in what was some burger joint on the west end. I’m ready to visit too.

Their other spot will be Harden Valley, next to Double Dogs and the Weigels, though they’ve not broken ground. There’s just a sign up though.

Also, Randy bought a place around Central Flats area, so I bet something good is going in there.

Almost forgot, Elkmont Exchange should be opening soon too. They’ve got a pretty good upper management staff already in place.

Had a pretty dang good philly cheesesteak at Smoky Mountain Brewery last night. Washed down with a couple of Appalachian IPAs, not a bad Tuesday.

Winstead’s American Grill (Spring City) is pretty good although I can’t recommend the beer-battered mushrooms appetizer.

Heading over to Sam & Andy's in FC to grab another one of those crappy burgers off the flat top grill.
Fries and a sweet tea.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back