Knoxville Ice Bears Hockey

I love it lol, good article and thanks for sharing. So basically “jerseys are for the ice, sweaters are for the stands.” Is beer sold at the Ice Bears games?

Yes, last I went you could get two 24 oz yuengling for 12-14 bucks.

It's a lot of fun especially if you go to a macons or Huntsville game... Last time I went Huntsville had a beef with knoxville... Full out brawl on the ice.... Amazing!

Yeah dude it’s the Macon Mayhem coming into town. Fingers crossed for an all out brawl.

Any of y’all hockey fans in Knoxville know where a good bar to watch the preds?

Not many will have it on unless you ask. I know downtown grill and brewery usually puts them on. Wagon wheel might if you are looking for more of a bar scene.

Just got home from my first Ice Bears game with my fiancé, and I gotta say it was an awesome time. Even surpassed my high expectations. The Ice Bears blew a 4-2 lead by giving up 3 goals in the last 8 minutes to lose 5-4, but we saw a fight which alone made the trip worthwhile. Will definitely be going to many more of these.

Rocked my new (old) 1989 Minnesota North Stars Mike Modano jersey. Had like 5 people come up to me and talk about it which was cool.

Here’s a pic of me and my better 90% at tonight’s game.

18D4D2C1-C568-471E-B402-86471BC020BC_zpsg3dxnag6.jpeg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back