Knecht needs to break TBA scoring record

first time caller

Donny Cowboy
I think the Thompson Bolling record for points scored in a game is 54 points by Jodie Meeks (a KY Wildcat). Please correct me if I'm wrong on this. I think its time to get that back into the hands of a Vol.

Reactions: Imvolin423
I think the Thompson Bolling record for points scored in a game is 54 points by Jodie Meeks (a KY Wildcat). Please correct me if I'm wrong on this. I think its time to get that back into the hands of a Vol.
I just want to win. Don't really like focusing on individual stats. If it happens in the course of a game, so be it, but I'm not interesting in trying to make something like that happen.

If it’s any consolation, Meeks is from Tennessee?
Is he. I was that Norcross High for volleyball tournament a couple of years ago, and I thought I saw a memorial to him and some other NBA players down there? Am I miss remembering that?

Is he. I was that Norcross High for volleyball tournament a couple of years ago, and I thought I saw a memorial to him and some other NBA players down there? Am I miss remembering that?
He was born in Nashville. Played at Norcross, though. Not sure how long he lived in Nashville before.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
That was an absolute devastating night for me... I was a junior in HS and all of my friends were UK fans (I live in KY)... it was brutal waking into school that day after Meeks did that to us. It didn't make it better that they blew us out in Rupp a month later. That was such a disappointing season tbh. First round exit to Okie State. A year removed of losing Lofton and when we had a legit shot at the Final 4 but got blew out by Louisville.

This would be detrimental to the team. The team is at its best when everyone is scoring rather than one person.
You're right! ZZ gets 55, DK gets 54 and JJJ gets 48 all in the same game with Aidoo getting 40 rebounds....against Auburn

Reactions: VolDave53
You would think Bernard King or maybe even Allan Houston would have that record. Well you said Thompson-Boling so that takes King out of the equation. GBO

Feb 17th Vandy comes to TBA. That sounds like as good a time as any to just feed DK and let him score, score, score, score, you get the picture.
I doubt that would be the game for a 50+ by one player. I think you need to score around 100 and the team you're playing has to keep it within 10 to keep your starters in so IMO Vandy is a bad candidate for a 50+ game. For 2 reasons I think if we score over 90, we beat them around 20 or more, if they keep it close it will be a low scoring game in the 60s.

VN Store

Back