Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

The wife and I are rewatching them all. Finished the 2nd one last night. How are the reviews on the new one?

The wife and I are rewatching them all. Finished the 2nd one last night. How are the reviews on the new one?
Pretty good, I think Low 80s on rotten tomatoes. I was actually thinking I might do the same and rewatch them all before I go see this one. There are three before this one, right?

Pretty good, I think Low 80s on rotten tomatoes. I was actually thinking I might do the same and rewatch them all before I go see this one. There are three before this one, right?
Yeah I saw there were 3(excluding originals and Tim Burton’s) on Disney+. First two have been great

Reactions: Freak
Has anyone seen this yet? I don't know why, but I've always liked the Planet of the Apes movies.

Looking forward to this.

Was a fan of the originals when I was a kid.

The first three in this series were great.

Reactions: Freak
Way more if you start in '68 with Charlton Heston. I know that one is your favorite.

Way more if you start in '68 with Charlton Heston. I know that one is your favorite.

That one is my dad's favorite. lol. I didn't really get into the series until the most recent movies.

I was obsessed with old ones when I was a kid and my boy loves the new ones. Maybe he's past it now, but when he was 2 he'd watch the first one with alm the scenes with scientists talking and stuff. IDK how it kept his attention. Probably wouldn't at this point

I was obsessed with old ones when I was a kid and my boy loves the new ones. Maybe he's past it now, but when he was 2 he'd watch the first one with alm the scenes with scientists talking and stuff. IDK how it kept his attention. Probably wouldn't at this point
My kids would get stuck on one movie, and watch it 100 times like they'd never seen it.

VN Store

Back