King Obama forgives student loans

Disability claims skyrocketed during the recession. Weird so many people got hurt when unemployment was so high. Wasn't there some judge in WV that was approving 98% of applications or something? Believe he and the attorney are in jail.

check out the percentage increase over the past 7 years.....

Reactions: 1 person
Disability claims skyrocketed during the recession. Weird so many people got hurt when unemployment was so high. Wasn't there some judge in WV that was approving 98% of applications or something? Believe he and the attorney are in jail.

the NPR article I posted shows pretty clearly that it is a proxy for unemployment. If your disability makes it hard to work certain jobs you are considered unable to work any job.

So here's the conundrum - if I'm disabled because I can't work a manual labor job I can borrow a ton of money to go to college so I can get a job that I can do and the loans will be forgiven.

However, by doing so I'll no longer be disabled and I'll have to pay back those loans

So here's the conundrum - if I'm disabled because I can't work a manual labor job I can borrow a ton of money to go to college so I can get a job that I can do and the loans will be forgiven.

However, by doing so I'll no longer be disabled and I'll have to pay back those loans

giphy.gif

Not with King Obama on the throne.......

Who will now pay for these forgiven student loans? Guess I'll get a third job now to help pay "my fair share"

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Is being born and raised in Tennessee a disability?

Please, please, please say I qualify.

Ok so these loan forgiveness recipients have already convinced the SSA that they are disabled.

Thus, no need to require them to convince another government agency of the same disability. So King Obama's loan forgiveness actually trims down redundant government functions. You should be happy with that! :dance2::dance2::dance2:

Scary to make that conclusion.

The adult baby gets disability if that tells you anything.

**** that guy and all those suckling at the governments teat

VN Store

Back