Kim Mulkey is pathetic...

Jim Rome said it best. "You guys do know you're Baylor right? I mean, you're Baylor."

This whole fiasco just reaffirms the stereotype that Baylor is a bunch of whiny, spoiled children.

They've been spoiled whiny children for years...

Can't wait for the fines. I'm hoping there is a suspension as well. :dance2:

Does Griner get to remove the duct tape now that her college career is over, or do they require tucking in the WNBA?

Reactions: 3 people
Bet she has Ornithophobia after losing twice to the Cardinals.

Quote from RGIII's twitter---
Robert Griffin III
"Yes people Louisville hit the 3 ball all night. But for every 3 they made, they threw 6 elbows, 5 straight lefts, 4 right hooks...

.....3 roundhouse kicks, 2 jumping knees, & 1 superman punch at B. Griner's abdominals. Aiming for her face but couldn't reach"

Hey, RGIII, you forgot the partridge in a pear tree....

Reactions: 1 person
Some one needs to tell Kim's hair that the 80's are over.

But I do think this helps the Lady Vols incredibly. Gotta take advantage of it.

Quote from RGIII's twitter---
Robert Griffin III
"Yes people Louisville hit the 3 ball all night. But for every 3 they made, they threw 6 elbows, 5 straight lefts, 4 right hooks...

.....3 roundhouse kicks, 2 jumping knees, & 1 superman punch at B. Griner's abdominals. Aiming for her face but couldn't reach"

Hey, RGIII, you forgot the partridge in a pear tree....

Superman punch to the balls would have put her down.

Even though I had the Baylor Bears wnning it all, I'm glad they lost and now that gves the Lady Vols a better shot at making the final 4!

I'm glad because it opens the door for the Lady Vols. I just hope it doesn't gift wrap another championship for UConn. My hatred for them is right there with UK hoops and Bama/UF everything.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How about the Double Technical Foul?

That was Bull Crap......... The Louisville girl did nothing except try to get around the Baylor chick and back to the other end of the court.

I'm glad Baylor is out!!!

How about the Double Technical Foul?

That was Bull Crap......... The Louisville girl did nothing except try to get around the Baylor chick and back to the other end of the court.

I'm glad Baylor is out!!!

I totally agree, all I saw was the UL girl was looking back at the ref as if to get them to do something about the baylor girl in her face talking smack. That whole baylor program is as classless as I ever witnessed any college team.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back