Kiffin said he will build FAU Brick by Brick .

I find it gratifying to know that after being taken in off the streets by Saban, when no one else would, and winning potentially multiple two national titles at Bama as OC....still no one wanted this scum as their HC except for FAU. Speaks volumes.

The longer time goes on, I wonder more if Saban pulled in Kiffin to be his OC as a Pygmalion-type of project just for kicks. I'm being semi-serious.

Was Kiffin really the best OC candidate Saban found after Nussmeier left? Remember how opposing fanbases were giddy with joy that Kiffin was going to torpedo Alabama's program by getting them in trouble and/or being a bad OC? It was a risky hire by Saban at the time that, in hindsight, worked out really well for him.

I find it gratifying to know that after being taken in off the streets by Saban, when no one else would, and winning potentially multiple two national titles at Bama as OC....still no one wanted this scum as their HC except for FAU. Speaks volumes.

Are you sure FAU wanted him or was it just a complete lack of options?

Landed a HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION as his first QB commit! Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs! :)
aU3ienH.gif

Holy crap! I've just heard about this incident...haven't seen the vid. Wow!

Reactions: 1 person
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJEA98koY14[/youtube]

@ 12:57

He fumbles his way through that speech. Hard to watch at times.

"In order to do the impossible, you have to see the invisible" then just leaves it open-ended...Good ol Kiffin.

Anyone ever seen what happens when you try and build something out of bricks when you don't use any "mortar".

Nobody was knocking on Kendal Briles door. His daddy ran the offense.

Yep. Coaches I spoke to at the Houston Touchdown Club Awards Banquet said Kendal was having a hard time finding a HS job. Kendal single handedly lost the 2015 TCU game by trying to have a WR throw the deep ball in a driving rain storm...Chris Johnson (the WR) said it was like trying to throw a bowling ball 40+ yards. Art installed the Wildbear for the Texas game but Kendal refused to run it. Art took the keys away at halftime and the offense gashed Texas at will but the hole was too deep to overcome. Art called the following game (Russell Athletic Bowl) where Baylor set the all-time rushing record for bowl games against a pretty stout UNC defense.

Yep. Coaches I spoke to at the Houston Touchdown Club Awards Banquet said Kendal was having a hard time finding a HS job. Kendal single handedly lost the 2015 TCU game by trying to have a WR throw the deep ball in a driving rain storm...Chris Johnson (the WR) said it was like trying to throw a bowling ball 40+ yards. Art installed the Wildbear for the Texas game but Kendal refused to run it. Art took the keys away at halftime and the offense gashed Texas at will but the hole was too deep to overcome. Art called the following game (Russell Athletic Bowl) where Baylor set the all-time rushing record for bowl games against a pretty stout UNC defense.

2015 Texas Highlights:

https://youtu.be/-NW6Db47cyU

2015 RAB Highlights:

https://youtu.be/HW6s4xWdif

Not taking away from your victory against UNC last year, I loved it, but UNC's defense was never described as stout by anyone.

VN Store

Back