Kiffin crossed the line on this one

even at this time of year, most threads are not arguing the claims of a piss ant high school principal for 34 pages. Get over it, good grief. Nobody cares, except maybe lawyers from Florida which is two strikes anyway.

Given Florida's. OOC scheduling habits, you might shut the hell up on that point. You have plenty without just being stupid.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He's a Vandy fan I think...though with the lack of intelligence he displays, I'm starting to doubt it.

The odds that Kiffin will again step in it remain shorter than the odds that UT wins the SEC. Until those two are in reverse position, the jury is out.
over a long enough timeline, i think it evens out quite nicely.

He's a Vandy fan I think...though with the lack of intelligence he displays, I'm starting to doubt it.

Sounds like yet another birthday I'm not being invited to.

I was out of town over the weekend. Did we all conclude that Keffen did, in fact, say some really stupid stuff and didn't make a sufficiently heartfelt apology to Southern Florida? I'm not reading 34 pages to confirm the only conclusion that makes any sense.

If that's the case, why in the hell would he be trying to talk about football or poking fun at OOC schedules (when his is a team that the pollsters smirk at Michigan for killing).

I was out of town over the weekend. Did we all conclude that Keffen did, in fact, say some really stupid stuff and didn't make a sufficiently heartfelt apology to Southern Florida? I'm not reading 34 pages to confirm the only conclusion that makes any sense.

So countryprick, do you think that your boy BJ would have a shot if he walked onto the GW club team or would they be too tough too?

It's just a true statement.

Who is Keffen?

CBM indeed mocked a small comunnity and its residents but later apologized. The thread has largely been a give and take about whether some VN posters are too quick to just overlook the transgression and to write it off as irrelevant given that the Pahokee administrators are just Gator fans anyway.

If that's the case, why in the hell would he be trying to talk about football or poking fun at OOC schedules (when his is a team that the pollsters smirk at Michigan for killing).

He is a big BJ fan, says he contributes money to UT, and is a fan of watching high school boys wrestling each other. (5150 wannabe)

So countryprick, do you think that your boy BJ would have a shot if he walked onto the GW club team or would they be too tough too?

As much as I hate to admit it, I doubt BJ could get into GW unless he develops a three point shot or an inside game but I doubt if he'd care.

It wouldn't be "front page news" here on Volnation if there weren't people saying such things as: 1) It really is a craphole of a town, so what? He spoke the truth; or 2) It has the Vols in the news again, hooray!

Which seem to be the two leading sentiments.

Other recent "front page news" on VN.

A recruit mentioned that he liked UT
Some guy had a dream about a UT game
A preseason publication has a nice picture of Eric Berry on the cover
I like the song "Rocky Top"
There weren't names on our scrimmage jerseys
I can make an avatar for you
Update on Neyland Jumbotron installation

Yes, I'd rate this news somewhere on that level.

Other recent "front page news" on VN.

A recruit mentioned that he liked UT
Some guy had a dream about a UT game
A preseason publication has a nice picture of Eric Berry on the cover
I like the song "Rocky Top"
There weren't names on our scrimmage jerseys
I can make an avatar for you
Update on Neyland Jumbotron installation

Yes, I'd rate this news somewhere on that level.

Perspective in spades.

VN Store

Back