Kiffin: A throwback

Which is why I'm still utterly baffled that anyone with even a modicum of football knowledge would think he was the cure to what ailed this program. Watching his team get physically assaulted by Oklahoma should have been more than enough evidence.
Same applies to those pretending Ok St will be solid this season.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Oh, they'll be incredibly difficult to beat in Stoolwater. They may even beat Georgia and/or Texas in The Stadium Rustoleum Forgot. Then, they'll go into Norman on Thankgiving weekend and get beaten like Tina Turner after disrespecting Ike.

Oh, they'll be incredibly difficult to beat in Stoolwater. They may even beat Georgia and/or Texas in The Stadium Rustoleum Forgot. Then, they'll go into Norman on Thankgiving weekend and get beaten like Tina Turner after disrespecting Ike.

Who's gonna play D?

Which is why I'm still utterly baffled that anyone with even a modicum of football knowledge would think he was the cure to what ailed this program. Watching his team get physically assaulted by Oklahoma should have been more than enough evidence.

Ole Miss ate their lunch in the Cotton Bowl too.

I laugh everytime I hear that division has 3 national title contenders. They will be like Texas Tech this past year at best.

It's probably one of the reasons that Johnny has taken so naturally to Kiffin, the outsider. I doubt Johnny would be quite so impressed with Leach.

I'm very happy we won't be seeing WRs with green jerseys on. Anyone with an ounce of football sense new that wasn't going to turn out well.

The physicality of a team is determined by its style IMO -- Lane wants a hard-nosed power football team, so he's practicing like that.

THe downside is receivers are more prone to injury. If this was a pass-heavy team, as Peyton's were, you would see less contact

VN Store

Back