Kidney Stone Blues

Had surgery today. They went into my kidney to remove one that was too big to pass.

Holy **** I'm in pain.

Did they tell you what your stone was made of? Ifeel for you man I really do. Sometimes the pain is too strong even for the strongest painkillers and I have literally tried them all at one time or another. Turning up a bottle of Hard Liquor has been the only thing that has always stopped the pain for me every time I used it.

George Dickel or Stoli helps me more than Oxycotin or Morphine when I am having a really severe attack. I have known major pain in my life from Compound Fractures to Cluster Headaches but nothing compares to a Kidney Stone. It is a pain that can drive you insane or even suicidal no BS.

Sorry to hear it. Since I originally started this thread I have passed so many I got 2 pill bottles full of my own personal gravel. I had to get scar tissue removed from my UT and Bladder back in 2012. I have found that pure Lemon Juice works halping dislogding those that get stuck in your UT.

Well I spent most of today in the ER. They said mine were because I wasn't drinking enough water and it's hereditary. I'm currently stone free, but my ureter is having spasms from the lithotripsy last week. Talk about painful. They finally hooked me up with a higher dose of oxycodone. Now I'm loopy but pain free.

Having passed a few kidney stones myself, I've found that hot showers provide a modicum of comfort till you pass it. Good luck, brother.

Well I spent most of today in the ER. They said mine were because I wasn't drinking enough water and it's hereditary. I'm currently stone free, but my ureter is having spasms from the lithotripsy last week. Talk about painful. They finally hooked me up with a higher dose of oxycodone. Now I'm loopy but pain free.

I'm sorry to hear this buddy. I have only one functioning Kidney now because of a similar problem. I was born with one ureter that was too narrow. Never caused me any problems until I was 18 and it hit the fan. Started getting infections that caused stones to form. I know all about the spasms that are sooo painful!

Anyway, I hope it is not a chronic thing that causes any more problems for you, so that you can forget all about it when it's over. Feel better soon buddy

I'm sorry to hear this buddy. I have only one functioning Kidney now because of a similar problem. I was born with one ureter that was too narrow. Never caused me any problems until I was 18 and it hit the fan. Started getting infections that caused stones to form. I know all about the spasms that are sooo painful!

Anyway, I hope it is not a chronic thing that causes any more problems for you, so that you can forget all about it when it's over. Feel better soon buddy

Thanks. Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope you're no longer dealing w the pain.

Sorry about you're pain and hope you've passed it by now. If not, go to earthclinic.com and look up kidney stone. A rememedy I found there has worked for me on my last 3 stones: lemon juice and olive oil. I was scheduled for lithotripsy last year because I'd had a stone working for 4.5 months! After 2+ days on the remedy! I passed the stone and cancelled the hospital visit. Don't think it works on all types of stones, but it sure worked on mine (calcium based). Good luck!

Sorry about you're pain and hope you've passed it by now. If not, go to earthclinic.com and look up kidney stone. A rememedy I found there has worked for me on my last 3 stones: lemon juice and olive oil. I was scheduled for lithotripsy last year because I'd had a stone working for 4.5 months! After 2+ days on the remedy! I passed the stone and cancelled the hospital visit. Don't think it works on all types of stones, but it sure worked on mine (calcium based). Good luck!

Thanks. Wish I had read about this before. Just got a bill from the insurance company :eek:

VN Store

Back