Khalil McKenzie commits to UT

Ritchie Petitbon is a holder and cry baby.....just watched him and KM battle on ESPNU.....I'm just saying :dunno:

Reactions: 2 people
The bucket will be a new favorite. Bucket sightings everywhere. Huge commitment.

Now the question is where can I get a bucket hat, and how many people will be wearing them to Tennessee games now?

What am I forgetting? Oh Yeah
:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :welcomec: :welcomec: :welcomec: :rock2: :rock2: :rock2: :rock2: :rock2: :rock2: :rock2: :rock2: :rock2: :rock2:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
52370684.jpg

...relentless pursuit of continuous improvement.

You made the right choice big dawg. This is a perfect fit for you and for UT. Now let's get some more.

The day is coming when little nick will have to take our left overs, his days off riding in the front seat are about over the BUTCHER WILL BE RIDING SHOTGUN, and little nick will have to ride in the back, real soon I say, now we can talk the talk because we can walk the walk, little nick better get us now because he has a azz kicking coming soon.:pepper:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYiV7kH8Nos

Beast. Not as fast as Clowney but appears to have much better instincts. Can't wait to watch him. Man I'm pumped.

I think that it is important to note that while Clowney is a freak off the edge and both he and KM move way too quick and agile for guys their size that the edge and big thing KM has is the the football IQ and skill set coming in as a freshman. kM is going to be an amazing foundation for a very talented defense.

If you got top talent and depth on your DLine you usually always are going to have a good season.

"The 2 most important positions on a football team are quarterback and defensive tackle. If you are good at both of those positions you will win a lot of ball games." - Phillip Fulmer

Reactions: 3 people
I can see KM starting from day 1. I can see him dominating by the middle of the season. We may struggle this year but 2015 will be a different story. We will have talented and experienced sophomores and an influx of talented freshmen. Better days are around the corner!

VN Store

Back