Keyboard keeps going away when typing on iPhone

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Anyone else experiencing this? I will be typing and the keyboard will just randomly go away as though I swiped it down. Seems to have something to do with the ads maybe? It causes me to accidentally click on ads a lot.

Anyone else experiencing this? I will be typing and the keyboard will just randomly go away as though I swiped it down. Seems to have something to do with the ads maybe? It causes me to accidentally click on ads a lot.

Yes. Some ad is reloading the page after you start typing. No clue which one though.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I’ll look into this. Are you using safari web browser? What iOS version?

Yes Safari.

Any reason you haven't updated your ios version? I'm not sure whether it would make a difference in this case or not, however.

I'm trying to duplicate it on my end, but I am running a more recent version.

Any reason you haven't updated your ios version? I'm not sure whether it would make a difference in this case or not, however.

I'm running 16.4.1 (a) and having the same problem occasionally (iPhone/safari). Page loads, start typing a post, banner ad changes at the top (I assume) and reloads the whole page wiping out your typing. Because of the reload and unpredictability of it, I have not caught what ad might be causing it.

I'm running 16.4.1 (a) and having the same problem occasionally (iPhone/safari). Page loads, start typing a post, banner ad changes at the top (I assume) and reloads the whole page wiping out your typing. Because of the reload and unpredictability of it, I have not caught what ad might be causing it.
Thanks. I'm looking into it.

Because I'm lazy 😂

Updating now actually.

Yes, its been happening to me on android for a couple months or longer. I mentioned it on the RF, but people acted like I was crazy, so I figured it was my phone. . .

I got a new phone (android) and it is still doing it. . . though, I'm surprised, it hasn't done it typing this message. Maybe freak fixed it.

@Freak, a couple of screenshots for you. Every time this bottom ad refreshes to a new ad, the page jumps and the keyboard goes away. This is in the gaming forum in the Final Fantasy thread.

IMG_0466.pngIMG_0467.png

VN Store

Back