Kevin Mouhon - LB - Commits

Nice finish to Foundation Day ... or is it over yet?

1234955448_1061fe8.gif

i forget what coach said it, but he said it was a great START to foundation day.

CRG also said its raining bricks today

YES!!!!!!! BOOM!!!!! Now how about some triple B's to close Foundation week!!!!!!!!!!
Berry
Barnett
Berry

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks: It's still the 4th of JULY!!!! Keep On BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!!

Are we going to fill up this weekend? We can offer 30 if 6 are EE. We already have 10 EEs. We only need 6 more this weekend.

Reactions: 1 person
Are we going to fill up this weekend? We can offer 30 if 6 are EE. We already have 10 EEs. We only need 6 more this weekend.

Don't know. But as much as I love the CBJ recruiting work to date, I'm worried. More than likely, he knows something I don't but if he doesn't start stocking DEs' DTs, and at least 4 or more OL, we're not going anywhere in terms of winning games in 2014.

i forget what coach said it, but he said it was a great START to foundation day.

CRG also said its raining bricks today

PassedOut, I can't believe you did this to me. It's bedtime on this side of the world and I'll be getting up every couple of hours to check VN. Thanks man!

Okay CBJ and company are doing serious work. If they can coach 1/2 as good as they recruit, then UT is back 100%!

I'm boomed out and need a vacation! :spank:

I hope the rest of the SEC is ready for annual ass whippings! This reminds me of the mid and late 90's when we would bring a kid on campus and it was automatic!

:bash:

Tennesseeduke :rock2:

PassedOut, I can't believe you did this to me. It's bedtime on this side of the world and I'll be getting up every couple of hours to check VN. Thanks man!

It's great to have a VFL in Budapest....If you listen carefully you can probably hear all the booms coming from here....It really is an exciting, unbelievable time with Butch & Co. at the helm.....

Dang it, I wish Richt didn't build that fence around Georgia. Right Mr. Pollack?

mj-laughing.gif

"With Coach Richt struggling to keep the fence around Georgia high school players...and not helping me back my quote about Tennessee rising back to title contention by getting Georgia recruits...I personally am going to guard these lockers right here to try to keep anymore Georgia kids pledging to be Vols."

DSC_0300-Resized.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Kevin is an EE

That's great news. Being an EE these days is such a big advantage for the recruit (and team) to start working out with the team, going through spring practice, learning the playbook, and getting adjusted to college life in general. Most importantly, imo, it also says a lot about the kid to give up the last semester of his Sr year in hs.

I'm pumped about Kevin being a Vol and can't wait to hear the Mooooooo chants in Neyland when we're on defense and the Croooooooom chants when we're on offense. Both from Norcross too! Love it.

Thanks for the info, MZTerry. I know you've gotta be counting down the days until the first game to see your son out there doin work. I know I am!

Butch and co are some free mason's!! They prob have their own secret lodge being built somewhere around town. Foundation laied!!

VN Store

Back