Kevin Durant comment to Candace parker

Kevin Durant said on ESPN that Candace Parker is the Best in the World.

No doubt, last year she put the Sparks on her back and drove them to a championship. She is one of those special players that come around, ever now and then,that has the ability to control a game. She is to the women's game what Michael Jordan, and now Labron James, was/is to the men's game. I still get a little pissed when I think about Genno's disrespect towards Candace in the last women's Olympic player selection. No one ever leaves one of the best players on the planet off of a national team, however, Genno did in favor of some of his lesser players, that could not hold Candance's shorts on a good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
No doubt, last year she put the Sparks on her back and drove them to a championship. She is one of those special players that come around, ever now and then,that has the ability to control a game. She is to the women's game what Michael Jordan, and now Labron James, was/is to the men's game. I still get a little pissed when I think about Genno's disrespect towards Candace in the last women's Olympic player selection. No one ever leaves one of the best players on the planet off of a national team, however, Genno did in favor of some of his lesser players, that could not hold Candance's shorts on a good day.

Candace was snubbed in the All-WNBA selection last year, and is being snubbed again in the pre-season MVP picks. She won't need much motivation to help push LA to back-to-back titles.

On a side note, the first weekend of WNBA games have been awful. Foul-festivals, turnovers galore, brick-laying, free-throw shooting contests is not the way to bring in viewers.

VN Store

Back