Keurig K-cups

Choc Glazed Doughnut is now on the shopping list. Thanks.

Just brewed a Sleepy Time Tea.

Although I'm sure most with K-Cup machines are aware of it, stay the hell away from Grove Square.

It's actually instant coffee in a cup that's kind of similar; they're being sued by both consumers (for fraudulent advertising) and manufacturers (for trademark infringement, trade dress infringement, dilution, etc).

I got for my parents this past Christmas. It been a smash hit. I dropped a decent chunk of cash on it and got one of the nicer models. It has a huge reservoir and a lot of neat settings and customizations. My parents also really like the adapter that allows you to use coffee grounds instead of K-cups.

Subsequently, my mom likes to get coffee from Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. Yes, they sell really good gourmet coffee for pretty cheap.

I've brewed like 5 cups today already of different stuff :)

Last edited:
I don't like the dark roasts. The girlfriend buys some kind of medium roast Caribou that I like. Earl grey is awesome too.

Don't care much for the dark roasts either, but I do like the sumatran reserve. Timothy's winter carnival here this morning

Anyone have new favorites? I've been drinking these...

BPC-LG-COLOMBIA.png
CP-LG-DONUTSHOP.png
GMC-LG-SUMATRANRESERVE.png

These will be here tomorrow:
WGP-LG-CHEFSRESERVE-v2.png
GMC-LG-DARKMAGIC.png

I guess I might see the point if this machine if I limited myself to one cup of coffee in the morning. However, I start the day off with an entire carafe of coffee.

I guess I might see the point if this machine if I limited myself to one cup of coffee in the morning. However, I start the day off with an entire carafe of coffee.

I'm in the same boat. At 50¢+ a cup, I can't justify it.

I typically have 3-4 cups a day. Try and find the deals and stock up. This order has 4 - 24 cup boxes and I paid around $32 total. It's not always this cheap but I also have the filter cup to use regular ground coffee if I want.

VN Store

Back