Kesling

Most non emotional college football announcer in the country. Really hard to listen to

I sometimes wonder which team he calls the games for because it sounds like him and Tim Priest are patting the opponents on the back most games(like against Vanderbilt).

Reactions: 2 people
I was forced to listen to him yesterday because I couldn't watch it. It was unbearable. Even combined Hurd and Malone 2 highschools and said Jalen is from Beech Station High school. God bless him, but hes just not up to the job.

We don't agree on a few things, but I 100% agree with this.

On a lighter side, look what has happened to our sports teams since his took over from John.

Blob kessling called the punt return td an interception return, he sucks out loud. The guy is a walking bag of stupid.

Reactions: 1 person
We don't agree on a few things, but I 100% agree with this.

On a lighter side, look what has happened to our sports teams since his took over from John.

I laughed my arse off when he said Beech Station high school. You don't hear something that clueless very often.

Don't ever...Ever...EVER start a thread with JUST A NAME!

I was about to celebrate Bob's injury!!!!!

Anybody would be more entertaining than Bob. I can't figure out why Mike Keith didn't get the job in 1999.

I imagine it's the same reason that they back stabbed Kippy after kiffen left, there was a back room deal involving nepotism and the thieving oil tycoons.

I like Bob. It is fun to listen to him butcher some names. He is VFL and do not want to see him replaced.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back