Kentucky might be tough.

Every year is the same with Kentucky. They don’t play anyone their first five games. They get hyped up by the talking heads because they are winning. Yeah, they might beat florida, even three years in a row. Great for them. But it doesn’t mean squat because florida only cares about one game every season, Tennessee. We lay an egg against them and the narrative shifts to Kentucky being the greatest thing since Alabama. But they don’t accomplish anything because their schedule is extremely back heavy.

Kentucky finishes regular season with a 7-5 record at best.

Every year is the same with Kentucky. They don’t play anyone their first five games. They get hyped up by the talking heads because they are winning. Yeah, they might beat florida, even three years in a row. Great for them. But it doesn’t mean squat because florida only cares about one game every season, Tennessee. We lay an egg against them and the narrative shifts to Kentucky being the greatest thing since Alabama. But they don’t accomplish anything because their schedule is extremely back heavy.

Kentucky finishes regular season with a 7-5 record at best.
Every
Single
Year....

KY is garbage, our loss to the Gators looks really bad
It’s just what we do against Florida. Even beating them last year we let Richardson throw for 450 at home and had to hold on at the end.

The SEC is really tough to figure out because no one looks great. Georgia almost lost to a pedestrian Auburn team last week. The season is crazy so far.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
With what I'm seeing tonight the things that work to their advantage is that it's in Lexington and they have a bye week heading into the game.. That's pretty much it. Georgia has made them look bad so far.
I don’t think thatll help them against us. If our defense holds up, we should be able to hold them to about the same number of points as Georgia. I know our D isn’t as good, but consider also that Georgia beat them by playing one half of football and are now just toying with them, I don’t think holding Kentucky to 13 or 14 points at kroger field is unreasonable.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I don’t think thatll help them against us. If our defense holds up, we should be able to hold them to about the same number of points as Georgia. I know our D isn’t as good, but consider also that Georgia beat them by playing one half of football and are now just toying with them, I don’t think holding Kentucky to 13 or 14 points at kroger field is unreasonable.
And consider that our young linebackers will have two more SEC games under their belt by then. Stout run defense along with our pass rush will make for a bad day for Leary and co.

We’ve got to shut down their run and that’s a tall order. Also, their QB missed some really wide open receivers - let’s hope he doesn’t find his accuracy against us and have a career game.

Reactions: jlindsa4
It’s just what we do against Florida. Even beating them last year we let Richardson throw for 450 at home and had to hold on at the end.

The SEC is really tough to figure out because no one looks great. Georgia almost lost to a pedestrian Auburn team last week. The season is crazy so far.
True. We looked like hotdog water against frikin Austin Peay at home, but punked SC with our B game. Defense is putting it together, but we’ve yet to put together a clean complete game. Hopefully we can do that next week coming off this bye.

We’ve got to shut down their run and that’s a tall order. Also, their QB missed some really wide open receivers - let’s hope he doesn’t find his accuracy against us and have a career game.
But that's our MO. Some QB that's a pile of ass-sucking trash comes in and throws 50 yard dimes with 3 of our guys hangin off his jock-strap.

VN Store

Back