Kentucky @ LSU

Brutal. Just gotta throw out the game film for both UK and UT tonight.

I see a 14-13 type of game

200.gif

terrible punting. good field position over and over for lsu. defense is terrible.

I actually thought the Wildcats D played well. Terrible special teams play put the D in bad positions especially early in the game. Sure, you can look up at the scoreboard and see 41 points but the D was not the problem, imo, the offense could have helped but didn't, but I actually thought the D was good enough to win if they would have gotten help, by the middle of the third quarter they were having a hard time.

LSU is playing pretty decent but bad QB play is going to hurt the remaining schedule.

I'm not generally an optimistic guy but I think this game could be an outlier this season. The first quarter UK shoots themselves in the foot 4 or 5 times on special teams that leads to 17 LSU points - this rattles a young offense and they sputter putting the D back on the field after 3 and outs over and over - blowout ensues. It will depend on how they play next week with MSU at home but if this team has really improved there are winnable games remaining on their schedule. Either way it's been a massive improvement from last year and I'm excited about the future.

Let's hope so. LSU clearly more talented but UK's special teams played terrible. Pretty sure that Peveto knew how to exploit us.

Good week for a bounceback. After getting 5 wins, I'm just hoping for a 6th to go to a bowl game for the extra practice.

I'm not generally an optimistic guy but I think this game could be an outlier this season. The first quarter UK shoots themselves in the foot 4 or 5 times on special teams that leads to 17 LSU points - this rattles a young offense and they sputter putting the D back on the field after 3 and outs over and over - blowout ensues. It will depend on how they play next week with MSU at home but if this team has really improved there are winnable games remaining on their schedule. Either way it's been a massive improvement from last year and I'm excited about the future.

LSU clearly more talented.

That's the part I'm not sure I agree with - they're clearly more composed (and last night obviously were the better team) but UK lost last night not because there was a huge disparity in talent (like every other year) but because a team full of freshman was shaky at kickoff and got so shook down 17 that they lost their composure.

I actually thought the Wildcats D played well. Terrible special teams play put the D in bad positions especially early in the game. Sure, you can look up at the scoreboard and see 41 points but the D was not the problem, imo, the offense could have helped but didn't, but I actually thought the D was good enough to win if they would have gotten help, by the middle of the third quarter they were having a hard time.

LSU is playing pretty decent but bad QB play is going to hurt the remaining schedule.

Probably. Our defense continues to get run over by sec teams. Pass defense isn't terrible. Helps that a lot of sec qb's suck.

VN Store

Back