Keith Easterwood

Your son sucks and that is why UT did not want him.

Your area basketball talent is great, and that is why UT did you the courtesy of giving your son a hard look.

I hope you do a big and exhaustive interview and libel specific hostesses. I hope you then lose everything you own.

Your bitter idiocy has now rocketed you past Urban Meyer for me. You are right under Linda Bensel Meyers as someone I would not pi$$ on if you were on fire.

Perfect. :clapping:

He doesn't like hot UT chicks rubbing their breasts against him? He's got a problem.

Your son sucks and that is why UT did not want him.

Your area basketball talent is great, and that is why UT did you the courtesy of giving your son a hard look.

I hope you do a big and exhaustive interview and libel specific hostesses. I hope you then lose everything you own.

Your bitter idiocy has now rocketed you past Urban Meyer for me. You are right under Linda Bensel Meyers as someone I would not pi$$ on if you were on fire.

hard to imagine why there are so many Vol-haters.

He is a huge Memphis fan. His son wanted to play for UT, was not good enough.

Easterwood is also an AAU coach, usually for younger bucks, but well liked in Memphis. Because I know he is sending everyone to Pastner anyway I do not care if he knows that TN fans hate him with the fire of a thousand burning suns.

This guy is a NIKE paid AAU coach from Memphis, this is not hard to figure out.

This is the same guy who took a group of hoops kids to a Memphis summer camp, because Memphis is a Nike school

"I polled my kids after a game," Easterwood said. "I asked 12 kids: 'Do you want to go to the Memphis Elite Camp or the Tennessee Elite Camp?' ... And all of them, to a man, said they wanted to go to Knoxville. Well, that was good for me. So we did what we had to do to get prepared to get them up there, talked to parents, one thing and another."

And then ...

"I got some calls, some were shoe-affiliated," Easterwood said. "Nike, Adidas, you can connect the dots. ... Memphis is Nike. I'm with a Nike AAU program. And it was expressed to me that it would be in my best interests to stay home and not make the trip to Knoxville, which is what we ultimately did."

Sometimes it hurts to not be affiliated with Nike - CBSSports.com

This is one of the main reasons Easterwood is no longer affiliated with Nike.

The main reason being Nike finally realized he's a loser who holds no sway anymore in Memphis.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Maybe... but mostly the negative pub that surrounded what he said concerning his players trying to attend a UT camp.

:)

hard to imagine why there are so many Vol-haters.

There aren't many schools that can compete with Neyland, Pratt, and TBA. So, they have to sling mud to try to stay up in recruiting. The boosters at UT gave a billion dollars for improvements. Memphis can't get enough bucks to build a new weight room. When you can't compete in the finance end of recruiting you have to do the negative recruiting thing.

"Yep, UT has a nice stadium but their hostesses rub their boobs on guys"......lol. What a joke.

this is ridiculous. it's become such a witch hunt. I am sure we pay these girls to rub their boobs on 2 star recruit's parents.

this is ridiculous. it's become such a witch hunt. I am sure we pay these girls to rub their boobs on 2 star recruit's parents.

sad_panda.jpg

I like how he decided to share this stuff a year later. I'll bet he made a return visit.

Maybe the guy has morals and ethics. Gran showed us that the new culture at UT is 100% void of those two traits. Enjoy your Jane going down the drain and taking your Vols with him. :rock:

Maybe the guy has morals and ethics. Gran showed us that the new culture at UT is 100% void of those two traits. Enjoy your Jane going down the drain and taking your Vols with him. :rock:

Wrong about Easterwood. Wrong again about Eddie Gran. Wrong decision by your parents to conceive a child.

Gran's comments on Lane:

For Lane Kiffin to be as supportive as he's been, knowing me for only a short period of time, he was a huge advocate of me and if I had a chance to better myself, and there's not very many coaches who are like that. I'll always be appreciative of that and the way he handled all of this.

Last edited:

I find it hilarious that you have an avatar with 2 monster defensive players committed to the Vols.

So why did he wait all this time to say anything? If he was so concerned wouldn't he report the situation in a timely manner?

It looks like the guy has a motive(s) therefore he can't be taken seriously. First, his son got the cold shoulder from UT and it looks like this guy needs to re-establish a relationship with Nike. Not that it would work but what better way to approach Nike than right after screwing over a rival company's school?

I really don't know why I care, it is not like the violation is major or anything. I really have no use for attention whores like this guy.

Any man who's says that when a young pretty girl brushes her chest against him and he tells her to stop or their will be problems is a liar and should have his sexuality checked!

Any man who's says that when a young pretty girl brushes her chest against him and he tells her to stop or their will be problems is a liar and should have his sexuality checked!

I heard his son finished runner-up on American Idol this past year.

VN Store

Back