Keep tabs on these two Missouri players

MattPrehm

Darrian Miller RB
Bernard Thomas DB/WR

Miller has ran for over 4,000 yards in three years of varisty football. for over 50 scores. His freshman year shouldn't really count as he didnt get many carries. This past season he was close to 3,000 yards and over 40 TDs.

Thomas is a big time WR/DB thats heating up in recruiting.

I should have something with both tonight/tomorrow.

Miller said no, but the staff got his film without him even knowing about it.

Thomas said hes expecting to be on Monday

Darrian Miller RB
Bernard Thomas DB/WR

Miller has ran for over 4,000 yards in three years of varisty football. for over 50 scores. His freshman year shouldn't really count as he didnt get many carries. This past season he was close to 3,000 yards and over 40 TDs.

Thomas is a big time WR/DB thats heating up in recruiting.

I should have something with both tonight/tomorrow.

What??? over 40 touchdowns in one season.......you've got to be mistaken. :hi:

Saw Miller play against Rockhurst and he is pretty legit as D-1 player. A little surprised Mizzou has not offered him as they recruit a lot of Blue Springs players. Sounds like he is leaning toward KU and new coach Turner Gill.

this in over his head recruiting coordinator what's his name oh yeah Terry Joseph wonderkind of La Tech, I am sure we will follow-up sometime around Dec of this year.

Be nice to sign some good Missouri recruits. Then maybe I won't be the only one sporting Orange here -- and people will quit asking me about Texas when I do. I don't mind setting them straight and educating about the Big Orange.

VN Store

Back