Keep Currie. Applaud His Effort Post Schiano.

VolnTEARS?

I'm actually proud of and encouraged by Currie for going hard after Gundy. It's one thing to screw up and never learn. But that was a legit pursuit and they offered him a ton of money.

What more do we want?

So for me - my hat's off to 'em and hope they have a lot of success trying to grab the next guy.

Reactions: 8 people
Disagree. The fact that we're just now starting a real search is a joke. He's not only got to hire a big name but also that big name better win big as soon as next year for him to be redeemed.

Reactions: 35 people
I'm actually proud of and encouraged by Currie for going hard after Gundy. It's one thing to screw up and never learn. But that was a legit pursuit and they offered him a ton of money.

What more do we want?

So for me - my hat's off to 'em and hope they have a lot of success trying to grab the next guy.

Your name is appropriate and you will remain in tears with the current AD

Reactions: 4 people
I'd prefer he stay in Dallas and serve as Peruna's mating partner.

EDIT...

I'll also settle for Currie playing the role of the goat...

4OXaR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Don't kid yourself, we went after Gundy because of Peyton and Fulmer. Currie's sitting there like "who's Mike Gundy"?

Reactions: 17 people
No. I believe he was instructed by the Charlie Ergen group to go down there and DROWN GUNDY IN MONEY. Had he done that, we would have a new, mullet-hair coach tonight.

He went too light on the dough. UT needs to learn to do FOR prospective coaches what they are WILLING to do to their alumni.

Because of Currie trotting out that effing loser Schiano after sitting on his laurels, we are now in a position where we will over pay and still get told no. Currie can (and needs to) get ******.

Reactions: 6 people
That guy literally spent 2 months doing nothing but waiting for Schiano to become available.

I'm not going to applaud to guy for finally getting around to doing the job he was hired to do in the first place, especially before we see who he actually hires.

The guy put us in a HUGE hole and hasn't even begun to dig us out of it yet.

Reactions: 5 people

What more do we want?

Nope. What good coach want to work for John Currie? I’ll wait.

Reactions: 2 people
Disagree. The fact that we're just now starting a real search is a joke. He's not only got to hire a big name but also that big name better win big as soon as next year for him to be redeemed.

Thats just :crazy: talk.

Give me the jet and the briefcase and watch how fast I could bring us a top tier coach.

These @ssholes can’t recruit TO Tennessee because they aren’t FROM Tennessee.

Reactions: 3 people
Honestly I’m starting to think he pulls names out of a hat and does zero research. You think he’s learned with Gundy, then goes back into old habits with Morris.

VN Store

Back