Kansas Top 6 Pick'Em Contest

Jimmie Johnson
Matt Kenseth
Ryan Blaney
Dale Earnhardt Jr
Aric Almirola
Paul Menard

Finish - 19th

Cars done for the night: 27, 47, 22, 43, 10, 31. That's going to hurt a few people. The latest crash involved 22, 10 and 43. Ouch! How long will we be "red flagged?"
Joey and Danica okay. Looks like Joey blew something.Taking precautions with Almirola.

Last edited:
Cars done for the night: 27, 47, 22, 43, 10, 31. That's going to hurt a few people. The latest crash involved 22, 10 and 43. Ouch! How long will we be "red flagged?"
Almirola and Danica okay. Looks like Joey blew something.

I've lost two drivers..Menard and Almirola...hope he is okay

Joey and Danica okay. Looks like Joey blew something.Taking precautions with Almirola.

27 and 47 still making laps

Finished okay with 4 top 10s 1,3,8,9 but my C drivers finished 35 and 38

1st, 3rd, 4th, 11th, 14th, 38th! That might get me a win. I originally traded Brad and inserted Truex.

The only driver that may have kept me from getting a win is Almirola. Hope he's okay!🙏👍 My total is 196 plus any extra points I get for 3 top 5's. If anyone beats that congrats!

I'll be lucky to get a top 5. Two others, at least, (Nerd and OleRockyTop), are above 200. I should have gone with Jamie over Stenhouse. Jamie has been consistently in top 10.
Whoever wins, congrats! Need at or over 200 to win unless everyone has a terrible week then 190 might win.

I'll be lucky to get a top 5. Two others, at least, (Nerd and OleRockyTop), are above 200. I should have gone with Jamie over Stenhouse. Jamie has been consistently in top 10.
Whoever wins, congrats! Need at or over 200 to win unless everyone has a terrible week then 190 might win.

I hope I win. I've had a brutal set of races.

I'm really starting to think if you aren't the overall leader or have a win, then you won't be in the chase.

I'm really starting to think if you aren't the overall leader or have a win, then you won't be in the chase.

True; but still quite a few races left. However a win would be nice. Should move from 6th overall to at least 3rd or 4th. Need to score over 200 to wln. Can't afford to have any driver finish lower than 25th with 3 top 10's, 2 between 11th and 15th. 4 top 10's would be awesome.👍😉🏁
The year I won I made the cut to the Chase by 1 point then made the cuts after each 4 races. I had 1 win all season that year- 2 years ago. I finished mid pack in the last race that year but the other 3 did worse.👍Finishing at the top would be good if I don't get a win. That means consistently not doing worse than 7th and getting at least 4 more top 5's before the Chase and beating the top 4 point leaders.👍👍

Last edited:
True; but still quite a few races left. However a win would be nice. Should move from 6th overall to at least 3rd or 4th. Need to score over 200 to wln. Can't afford to have any driver finish lower than 25th with 3 top 10's, 2 between 11th and 15th. 4 top 10's would be awesome.������
The year I won I made the cut to the Chase by 1 point then made the cuts after each 4 races. I had 1 win all season that year- 2 years ago. I finished mid pack in the last race that year but the other 3 did worse.��Finishing at the top would be good if I don't get a win. That means consistently not doing worse than 7th and getting at least 4 more top 5's before the Chase and beating the top 4 point leaders.����

Yep make the chase and then you have a chance even if you barely slip in on points or with a win. Right now 9/16 spots are taken up by guys that have won a race and we have only had one repeat winner. I was in third overall, 16 points out, but I will probably slide down some spots this week.

Sorry for the delay. I'll get these done tomorrow. Figured it wasn't too big of a deal with the all star race (off week for the contest) this weekend.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back