Kansas game shirts???

cleatussno

Southeast of Disorder
Does anyone know of anyone making a "We Beat Kansas" shirts so that I can wear it around my family from Kansas next summer on vacation? I would appreciate it very much.

im all up for celebrating and enjoying the win but makeing shirts is a lil cheesey and makes us look like we havnt won many big games at all... i mean you can have your own shirt made no problem i just hope i dont see all the students wearing them when school starts back on wednesday lol.....

I too would like a We Beat Kansas shirt. I have to work with Jayhawk grads and took so much crap from them before this game. I am wearing every orange tie that I can find all week.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Haha this sounds like something Vanderbilt would do. Win a game and make a shirt. In fact, they made a whole dvd of them beating us in football. Good job nerds, keep up the good work

It's amazing what people will sell, but it's amazing what people will buy.

I'd like to see it (cover page of SI) saying Vols knock off #1 Kansas.
What an AWESOME cover!!!!!!!

This reminds me of all those Mempiss beating Tennessee bumper stickers... OY!

This reminds me of all those Mempiss beating Tennessee bumper stickers... OY!

Dude, I had to transfer to Memphis (lack of funds), and they HATE the Vols.
I'm thinking, Uh, okay, because UT cares about UF, Vandy, and UK. We don't give a crap about the Tigers. But the Tigers fans think that it's 2008 and that they'll be a Sweet 16 team. Maybe next year.

They make shirts for everything now. They made one when we beat Georgia in FB this year too. If you like em and have the other teams fans to wear it around, nothing wrong with it, imo. It also gives a few $$$ to the school.

VN Store

Back