Kamara hurt

Oh my god- we are not going to have enough players to field a team in 2 weeks. Is the swelling presenting like a torn ACL would? How the hell did he continue playing on it? What else could it possibly be? If he's hurt we are screwed. Just run Hurd up the middle for a yard or two. Yeah they will win out.

If we get to Atlanta, we won't even have a team to field there at this rate

You guys want me to go back and bump the preseason threads were I was telling you we were not deep enough and would be starting an all freshman line up midsession and getting rapid fire blasted for it or ... no?

Nobody wants to talk about that. 3 years of recruiting for Butch is suppose to equal 7 years of Alabama recruiting classes being #1.

This is ridiculous.. I remember what was it 2000? We had the injury bug. This is more than a bug though, seems like a virus that is spreading..

Might be time to put Evan Berry at RB

Should have been playing both ways from the get go. One of the biggest head scratchers in Butch's era IMO. I get why he was a S due to depth, but I'd found a way to get him some offensive touches as well.

I was on the sideline behind Tennessee bench and saw trainers put a knee brace on his left knee to start the second half . But he did play following that . I actually have a video of the Alabama band performance at halftime when a trumpet player pivoted and DID tear his ACL .

Last edited:
Should have been playing both ways from the get go. One of the biggest head scratchers in Butch's era IMO. I get why he was a S due to depth, but I'd found a way to get him some offensive touches as well.

I can't figure out where the Evan to RB talk comes from. Yes he is a great KO returner but that does not make him a RB. If folks remember Evan was not the starting RB on his HS team. There were 2 guys that played ahead of him and he got most all of his reps at safety.

I can't figure out where the Evan to RB talk comes from. Yes he is a great KO returner but that does not make him a RB. If folks remember Evan was not the starting RB on his HS team. There were 2 guys that played ahead of him and he got most all of his reps at safety.

Right now it comes from potentially only having 2 healthy RBs on the roster.

Dormady may get to start anyway if this keeps up. Dobbs may have to move to RB. Is this unprecedented? I can't recall ever hearing of a team losing 1/4 of their roster to injuries in a year much less halfway through a season.

You guys want me to go back and bump the preseason threads were I was telling you we were not deep enough and would be starting an all freshman line up midsession and getting rapid fire blasted for it or ... no?

Shut up nobody gives a@$! about your previous post. Not the time to toot your own horn.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back