Kahlil needs a nickname!

The Reverend

(In homage to The Minister of Defense)

I like this.. For one, Kahlil has a way of reaching out to fellow players. It also has the 'respect" aspect to it. Plus has a mystique part of it.. When a opposing Oline player gets told he is going against the "Reverend".. And all the other players just go silent!

Reactions: 2 people
How about "Leader of the Orange Crush"!

The best nicknames are the ones people earn and make no sense to us as fans. His team mates will give him his nickname if he is to have one.

Remember "Cheese?" that nickname made no sense to me for the longest time but the team embraced it and so did I.

How about "Leader of the Orange Crush"!

The best nicknames are the ones people earn and make no sense to us as fans. His team mates will give him his nickname if he is to have one.

Remember "Cheese?" that nickname made no sense to me for the longest time but the team embraced it and so did I.

Funny how his "Cheese" nickname showed up soon after TH said in an interview that teammates called Travis Stephens "Travis" and they called him "OG (Original Gangsta).

Obviously a bunch of kids who haven't played sports. Nicknames are earned through competition and battle.

This is the best post. Nicknames are earned. I was going to post this but scanned first. Glad someone else believes this.

Reactions: 2 people
This is the best post. Nicknames are earned. I was going to post this but scanned first. Glad someone else believes this.

Not true. I have it on good authority that the team leadership gets together regularly to vote on which VN nickname a player gets to use. A lot of players get their feelings hurt when they don't have nickname threads of their own, because then they don't even get nicknames unless they think of one themselves, or hire a nicknaming service (which they can't afford). That's how they end up with nicknames like Sparky and Peanut and lame crap like that.

Reactions: 3 people
Someone suggested "The Kracken" and I have to say definitely not! Greg Hardy called himself that when he played for the Panthers and we surely do not want to compare Kahlil to that idiot.

God, please make football season begin. Threads like this...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 1 person
You have too be old enough to get that one.

Winner. But 90% of the board is unaware of the beer mascot from 3 decades ago.

bb897a6c01aabfb0fb61e25190691d36d9c48a0e4f12b63743e02a22a6059773.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Winner. But 90% of the board is unaware of the beer mascot from 3 decades ago.

Ah, the good old days. I might actually have to drink a Bud Light if they brought him back.

OK, nevermind. But maybe Stone, Founders, Victory, Sweetwater, or Oskar Blues will pick him up.

Lets see what he does against SEC offensive Lines and then come up with a nick name....

Well we've seen video of him going against Bama's top o-line recruit last fall. Just bull rushed him 2-3 times, kid hardly even slowed him down

VN Store

Back