Kaela Davis and Allisha Gray declare for the WNBA draft

MSU deserves all due respect for ending the streak, but they didn't win because Vic "outcoached" Geno....

I believe Vic outcoached Geno because he coached his team to exploit UCONN's weakness. He did this better than Geno coached his team to exploit MSU's weakness. UCONN was a better team than MSU. The difference was coaching.

Reactions: 3 people
I believe Vic outcoached Geno because he coached his team to exploit UCONN's weakness. He did this better than Geno coached his team to exploit MSU's weakness. UCONN was a better team than MSU. The difference was coaching.

The difference was a buzzer beater. Props to Vic though.

WNBA draft tonight so far :

#1. Plum
#2. Coates
#3. Akator
#4 Gray
#5 Coffee
#6. Kim Bro
#7. Sykes
#8 B Jones
#9. Jankoska
#10. K Davis

Finally (Ha Ha)😁

Last edited:
davis should have been 2nd, imho

I agree, Chicago already has 5 players who play the 5 an they select Coates and they take Osahor (the big girl from Washington that shoots the flat footed 3) Idk what the heck their new GM/Coach is thinking

So Staley lost the number 2 pick in the draft before the tournament and went on to win a title. I thought you couldn't win with injuries?

Reynolds gets drafted 19. I thought Holly didn't have any guard talent this season?

Hilarious that two of the most frequently given lame excuses from Holly apologists just got destroyed in one night....

Reactions: 1 person
Staley still had the 4th, 10th and next years #1 picks, genius.

She had Gray and Davis for one year transfers and then gone. What would she have done without them transferring? Plus she lost Coates late who was the #2 pick. That's three in first round!

Staley still had the 4th, 10th and next years #1 picks, genius.

Holly had THIS year's projected #1, #7, and Nared who will also be a high draft pick. Dawn lost the top center in the country, Holly lost... Te'a Cooper? Try again genius....

Holly had THIS year's projected #1, #7, and Nared who will also be a high draft pick. Dawn lost the top center in the country, Holly lost... Te'a Cooper? Try again genius....

South Carolina point guard was much better than Reynolds, quevas was much better than Middleton. That was the difference.

Crazy she could have went to my Sparks!

Davis would have been nice for LA, but I think they'll be very happy with Sydney. Putting her on a team with so much scoring power in the frontcourt will open her up for 3 pointers all day. If she can play WNBA defense, she will be exactly what LA needed from this draft.

Here is the thing about draft picks.... you still have to make the team. You are generally safe as a 1st rounder unless you completely suck at camp. 2nd rounders stick rate is about 50% and 3rd rounders stick rate is around 10% last I checked. So when all is said and done only about 20-22 of them will be on a roster for a WNBA team for 1 year+.

DD did the right thing by staying, next year's 2018 draft will be a special one 3 potential 1st round picks DD, Russell, and Nared. Jaime Nared made a BIG jump from her sophomore to her Junior Season, as a Vol and NY Liberty fan ill be watchin her next year hoping the Liberty draft her 2018, she would fit perfect at the SF

VN Store

Back