Justice Department admits Trump lied about wire tapping

Well, wondered about that myself, he's probably still under investigation. Here's the thing. if congress was so concerned about FISA surveillance one could ask why it passed on the opportunity to amend the law the two times it came up for renewal. This all leading to the dismissal of Rosenstein and discredit Mueller. Very transparent to the objective eye.

According to reports Page FISA surveillance began in 2014.

That's a lot more than 2 renewals

Reactions: 1 person
Let’s see..... the Washington Post that just so happens to employee John Podesta who is tied to Clintons paying for the GPS Fusion document......

Hmm, I bet they’re a pretty reliable source.

Here we go again! WAPO has conservative columnists on staff. :shakehead:

When, he's bee under surveillance since 2011? After 7 years I'd think they would have had enough to at least charge the guy.

Who says that they want to charge him...they do that and he's no longer of any use, right?

Reactions: 2 people
High moral standards:

Nixon taking us off the gold standard as a "temporary" measure.

Iran/Contra

Bill, Monica, cigars, stains and lies.

Bush II and the Patriot Act

Obama... enough said.

Hillary... enough said...

They are all moral catastrophes by definition, else they wouldn't survive the political game to become (or run for) president. Our political process is so soiled that it weeds out good people by definition.

"...set high moral examples..." lol

Underrated post...

For the billionth time:

If they have surveillance on Carter Page's cell phone and he calls Don, Jr. at Trump Towers, that is NOT tapping Trump Towers.

Sheesz.

LG... what do you have to gain by playing with the semantics of this and calling it a lie? Was Trump Towers "wire tapped"? Technically not, but the spirit of the accusation by Trump is that he was the actual target of surveillance by the US and British intelligence agencies.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back