Just saw Butch..:

Thanks goodness we don’t have these unprovable, pointless discussion anymore about our basketball coach. JMO of course

Lol, you say that, but if UT basketball isn't a Top 5 team like they're predicted to be, look for the Barnes talk to start back up.

Lol, blinded by orange tinted glasses, its cool..no problem with that.

If not anointing mullen a better coach than cjp with one half of football means that I have orange colored glasses then, okay.

Your right we have a shortage of knee jerk reactions around here.

If not anointing mullen a better coach than cjp with one half of football means that I have orange colored glasses then, okay.

A knee jerk reaction would he annointing a coach that hasnt coached a game a better coach than a proving winner for the sole fact.that he was hired by the team you root for, regardless of the team.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan

You guys annointed CJP a better coach based on a ton less than that. So yell at yourself for making a "knee jerk reaction".

You guys annointed CJP a better coach based on a ton less than that. So yell at yourself for making a "knee jerk reaction".

I have not anointed any coach. Volfannbama implied cdm was better than cjp. After presumably 6 quarters of football, which is knee jerk. I am simply saying that its too early for such a claim.

I have not anointed any coach. Volfannbama implied cdm was better than cjp. After presumably 6 quarters of football, which is knee jerk. I am simply saying that its too early for such a claim.
You mentioned the comparison with cjp /cdm not me. I said there is no comparison becuase mullen is a proven coach and pruitt is not.

So you are comparing mullen to bj?
Not comparing anyone. I know it's tough having to defend pruitt constantly against attacks that just dont exist.
Mullen is a good coach and imo and it's likely we will remain an inferior program to them

Lol, you say that, but if UT basketball isn't a Top 5 team like they're predicted to be, look for the Barnes talk to start back up.

If Barnes can be competitive in the regular season and make a Sweet Sixteen appearance, he should be good for at least a couple more years.

Not comparing anyone. I know it's tough having to defend pruitt constantly against attacks that just dont exist.
Mullen is a good coach and imo and it's likely we will remain an inferior program to them

I don't constantly defend pruit, this may be the first.

The ambiguity of your original post impies that a Tennessee coach or someone at Tennessee continually makes excuses.

You are really going out on a limb saying Florida is an inferior program... it was my point earlier.

Like Pruit, Mullens success at Florida is a little tok early to call. Let's see if he can recruit and win anything.

I don't constantly defend pruit, this may be the first.

The ambiguity of your original post impies that a Tennessee coach or someone at Tennessee continually makes excuses.

You are really going out on a limb saying Florida is an inferior program... it was my point earlier.

Like Pruit, Mullens success at Florida is a little tok early to call. Let's see if he can recruit and win anything.
Fans make excuses.
I.didnt say florida is an inferior program, I said we will be inferior to them.
The difference between pruitt and mullen is that mullen is a proven head coach. He has proven he can recruit and win at a program that isnt very good historically. This isnt to say pruitt wont be successful, but what we have seen so far hasnt been good.

guess Butch is a hard one to forget or just the latest to forget...:D

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back