Jurassic World: Dominion (June 10, 2022)

CagleMtnVol

Jurassic World: Dominion

Dominionofficialposter.jpg

MPAA Rating:
Release Date:
June 10, 2022

Director: Colin Trevorrow

Starring:
Chris Pratt
Bryce Dallas Howard
Sam Neill
Laura Dern
Jeff Goldblum
BD Wong
Campbell Scott
Omar Sy
Dichen Lachman
Mamoudou Athie
Scott Haze
Daniella Pineda
Isabella Sermon
Justice Smith
DeWamda Wise
Elva Trill

Last edited:
‘Jurassic Park’ Trio Laura Dern, Sam Neill & Jeff Goldblum Returning For ‘Jurassic World 3’

‘Jurassic Park’ Trio Laura Dern, Sam Neill & Jeff Goldblum Returning For ‘Jurassic World 3’

EXCLUSIVE: For Jurassic World 3, Universal Pictures will bring back original Jurassic Park stars Laura Dern, Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum to star alongside Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, sources said. Colin Trevorrow is back to direct and production starts early next year.

Dern moments ago revealed her participation in the film, as well as Neill’s and Goldblum’s returns, at a fan screening tonight of Battle at Big Rock, an eight-minute short film that Trevorrow directed and showed tonight, featuring dinosaurs running amuck after they’ve escaped to the real world. The last Jurassic World, directed by J.A. Bayona, ended with the revived beasts finding their way off the island and into civilization, so it might well be where the next installment of the film goes.

Steven Spielberg and Trevorrow return to be executive producers, while Frank Marshall and Pat Crowley are producing.
Emily Carmichael (Pacific Rim Uprising, The Black Hole), has written the Jurassic World 3 screenplay with Trevorrow. They worked off a story by Derek Connolly and Trevorrow, who together co-wrote Jurassic World and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

Dern, Neill and Goldblum all originated their roles in the 1993 blockbuster that started a series that has grossed a cumulative total in excess of $5 billion globally, and broadened into video games, toys, novels, animated LEGO series and theme park attractions.
Dern reprised her role as Dr. Ellie Sattler and Neill reprised his Dr. Alan Grant role in 2001’s Jurassic Park III. Goldblum reprised his role as Ian Malcolm in 1997’s The Lost World: Jurassic Park, and again in 2018’s Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
Universal’s SVP Production Sara Scott is overseeing production on behalf of the studio.
Dern is represented by CAA and Untitled Entertainment; Neill is repped by Curtis Brown, ICM Partners and Shanahan Management; Goldblum is with ICM Partners and Industry.

Last edited:
Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
I have to admit getting the band back together from JP1 makes me a bit more interested.

I have to admit getting the band back together from JP1 makes me a bit more interested.

It's literally the only reason I'll see it. It's not so much the last 2 were bad, it's just that it's pretty much the same movie over and over. Going back to the original trilogy, the first one is still by far the best and IMO the only must see of the franchise.

It's literally the only reason I'll see it. It's not so much the last 2 were bad, it's just that it's pretty much the same movie over and over. Going back to the original trilogy, the first one is still by far the best and IMO the only must see of the franchise.
I've been reading the original novel and it's amazing how much great stuff was left out and how much was used from the novel in the 2nd film.

I actually wish they would reboot the franchise from the start and and actually make it into 2 or 3 films and follow more closely the original novel. Start the 1st film when Hammond was starting his idea for the park, purchasing the island and building the park, hiring Dr. Woo and doing the genetics and seeing the first baby animals being put into the park. All the reports of workers etc.. dying and the animals escaping and showing up on the mainland as how the original novel starts and later seen in the 2nd film.

For me it is because the last one was that bad.

Glad to see a new one coming out. I bet it will be better with more of the cast from the original. I can’t help but stop when I’m changing channels and one of the movies from the series is on. I remember being a kid watching the first one when it came out in theaters.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Glad to see a new one coming out. I bet it will be better with more of the cast from the original. I can’t help but stop when I’m changing channels and one of the movies from the series is on. I remember being a kid watching the first one when it came out in theaters.
Yeah, The entire series is certainly high on the rewatchable scale.

Reactions: A.J.

VN Store

Back