July 28th BBQ Weekend Visitor List *Sticky*

Crouch, Wright, Bogle, Bush, McCullough, Hill, Savion Williams, Curry, Fields

in that order

That's pretty solid, but I might hold of on Fields for another DE. Maybe hold off on Savion Williams as well based on whether or not Cox flips to Auburn as has been speculated. And if we were to land Bogle and Curry, with us already having Wanya's commit, I might hold a spot to try and flip Pappoe. Lots of players out there I would love to have, but spots just aren't there.

I'm surprised the 2020 recruits can attend. I thought that was where Bruce ran into trouble, well, before he went and lied to the NCAA. Something about having juniors at his bbq when they weren't allowed.

I'm surprised the 2020 recruits can attend. I thought that was where Bruce ran into trouble, well, before he went and lied to the NCAA. Something about having juniors at his bbq when they weren't allowed.

Completely renovated the rules when they agreed to an early signing period.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Kind of wonder how good an idea it was to bring in Jakai Clark, the AU commit. Don't think he has an offer from us, has been a long time commit to AU, and peer recruits Wanya to join him at AU like his life depends on it.

While I feel secure that Wanya is locked in to UT, wouldn't surprise me one bit if Jakai is in the ears of the some other kids.

Kind of wonder how good an idea it was to bring in Jakai Clark, the AU commit. Don't think he has an offer from us, has been a long time commit to AU, and peer recruits Wanya to join him at AU like his life depends on it.

While I feel secure that Wanya is locked in to UT, wouldn't surprise me one bit if Jakai is in the ears of the some other kids.

I just don't think that is a big factor for coaches. Schools are still talking to these kids anyways, so it's not that big of a deal I would assume.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

Relax.

Reactions: 85SugarVol

VN Store

Back