'19 JUCO DT Savion Williams (Tennessee signee)

Originally Posted by Geaux_Vols

Jesus I hope this dead period goes by quickly.

I’ll consider the request 😂

giphy.gif

“Tennessee was big for me because it was my first SEC offer,” said Williams, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 15 overall junior-college prospect in the 2019 class. “I was very excited because not just anyone can play in the SEC. Those are kinda the big boys of college football, so they believe in my talent and I’m grateful.

“Also, one of favorite defensive linemen went there in Reggie White. I was first introduced to him (when I was) a little younger by my uncle, and I was astonished by the way he plays, especially the hump move he did. No one does it better.”
247 sports

Reactions: 10 people
Getting another big bodied JUCO to go along with Middleton will be big for the DL in 2019. We’re losing a lot up front and don’t have many big bodies. Hopefully Bennett and Butler can make some big strides over the next year as well. Not sure if Crosby’s future is on the DL or OL.

DL is a concern of mine next year.

Reactions: 2 people
Getting another big bodied JUCO to go along with Middleton will be big for the DL in 2019. We’re losing a lot up front and don’t have many big bodies. Hopefully Bennett and Butler can make some big strides over the next year as well. Not sure if Crosby’s future is on the DL or OL.

DL is a concern of mine next year.

bennet lost weight over the summer apparently. trying to find the article where I saw it. but it was in the SEC media roster thingy.

Went from 275–>266. Someone mentioned it may be an eventual move to OLB.

His father was outstanding on the other side of Bruce Smith with the Buffalo Bills. Was also a rush LB. I get that he was trying to bulk up for 3-tech, but it’d be great if he has some of his dads game.

VN Store

Back