'22 JUCO CB Keionte Scott

We haven’t recruited a true CB since Burrell and Fields. Granted we got Turnage and Hadden as transfers last year but we need cornerbacks

I was thinking with Des Williams already in the fold, Hadden, Burrell, and Turnage on the roster, and missing on Gilbert, they might give Scott a look at Safety if we land him.

Of course, I keep hearing they like to cross-train our DBs to play multiple spots, so maybe he’ll be able to play both, then they just get the best 5 in the field.

But yeah, you’re right about true CBs. Taylor was a Safety playing CB and I bet that’s where he plays in the NFL.

I was thinking with Des Williams already in the fold, Hadden, Burrell, and Turnage on the roster, and missing on Gilbert, they might give Scott a look at Safety if we land him.

Of course, I keep hearing they like to cross-train our DBs to play multiple spots, so maybe he’ll be able to play both, then they just get the best 5 in the field.

But yeah, you’re right about true CBs. Taylor was a Safety playing CB and I bet that’s where he plays in the NFL.
Oh yeah Dee Williams is a done deal. So if we got Scott we’d have Scott, Turnage, Hadden, Burrell and Fields at CB

Auburn must be selling that All American corner they just had this year to those guys or sum

VN Store

Back