Josh Selby at the game?

johnnybravo

Josh Selby said a few months ago that he might take an unofficial visit and see Kansas at TBA. I hope he did.

i still believe Selby is kentucky bound. he would be great to go with Tobias harris, Jordan McRae and Trae Golden but Nike and WorldWide are steering to calipari. he is being bought.

He wasn't there unless the guys from Rivals missed him. About 5 or 6 other recruits during the next 4 years were there though

i still believe Selby is kentucky bound. he would be great to go with Tobias harris, Jordan McRae and Trae Golden but Nike and WorldWide are steering to calipari. he is being bought.

WWW has nothing to do with Selby being UK bound. The Flex Motion offense and UK basketball are what has turned him on to UK. Nothing against UT, but Selby is just too unsure about current NBA prospects from UT, and the system just does not fit a guy who should have control of the ball.

Are we still crying over this guy? I could care less whether Josh Selby comes to play at UT at this point. He clearly wants a school where he can showcase his talents for a year and then jump to the NBA. I want long term success, not a one and done shot. Leave that for the Calipari's of the world (along with the potential sanctions players like that bring i.e. Derrick Rose and OJ Mayo)

Are we still crying over this guy? I could care less whether Josh Selby comes to play at UT at this point. He clearly wants a school where he can showcase his talents for a year and then jump to the NBA. I want long term success, not a one and done shot. Leave that for the Calipari's of the world (along with the potential sanctions players like that bring i.e. Derrick Rose and OJ Mayo)

Whatever happened to us possibly getting Anthony Wrotten Jr? I remember reading somehwere last year I think that he said he was very high on the Vols.

Whatever happened to us possibly getting Anthony Wrotten Jr? I remember reading somehwere last year I think that he said he was very high on the Vols.

(and national championships i.e. Carmelo Anthony)

I wouldn't take a Durrant, Oden, Carmelo, Rose, Evans, Walls, or even possibly Tobias Harris either. Let them all the continue to go to the top basketball programs.

WWW has nothing to do with Selby being UK bound. The Flex Motion offense and UK basketball are what has turned him on to UK. Nothing against UT, but Selby is just too unsure about current NBA prospects from UT, and the system just does not fit a guy who should have control of the ball.

This is absurd.

I wouldn't take a Durrant, Oden, Carmelo, Rose, Evans, Walls, or even possibly Tobias Harris either. Let them all the continue to go to the top basketball programs.

What's the difference between the rest of those guys?

C'mon now.....

VN Store

Back