Josh Richardson Got Paid

Very chilly start to the season for JRich. Despite playing a career-high minutes/gm this season, his PPG, FG %, 3-pt FG% are all down somewhat significantly from last season, and he is turning the ball over at twice the clip he did last year.

Could just be a bad run to start the season, but I hope he didn't just get that fat contract extension and then mail it in, so to speak. He always seemed like a hard worker and a humble kid, so I rely doubt that's the case. I'm pulling for him to turn it around because he can really become one of the faces of that franchise if he keeps ascending like he had throughout his first two years.

Very chilly start to the season for JRich. Despite playing a career-high minutes/gm this season, his PPG, FG %, 3-pt FG% are all down somewhat significantly from last season, and he is turning the ball over at twice the clip he did last year.

Could just be a bad run to start the season, but I hope he didn't just get that fat contract extension and then mail it in, so to speak. He always seemed like a hard worker and a humble kid, so I rely doubt that's the case. I'm pulling for him to turn it around because he can really become one of the faces of that franchise if he keeps ascending like he had throughout his first two years.

He is top 10 in defensive rating in the league. He fine. Offense will come

Reactions: 2 people
Watching his play he's not mailing it in. May be feeling the need to take on more responsibility. Pressure. His supporting cast really isnt much.

album.php
Hey, it's the NBA. Big boys play there.
And they coach there also.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
First year as an assistant coach and the Tyndall Terror defense helped win a championship for the Raptors in the 16 team NBA D League. Jerry Stackhouse was in his 1st year as a head coach also. The man can coach. ps The avi is the front not the side.

First year as an assistant coach and the Tyndall Terror defense helped win a championship for the Raptors in the 16 team NBA D League. Jerry Stackhouse was in his 1st year as a head coach also. The man can coach. ps The avi is the front not the side.

I was feeling a little under the weather. A huge throw your head back wake up the neighbors laugh was just what I needed to feel better. So for that I thank you sir.

He’s been terrible so far this season

Offensively. His defense has been very good. But yes, his offense has stunk, and is what prompted my questioning about him becoming satisfied with his contract. I hope that isn't the case because he always seemed like the type to work hard no matter.

Amazing that NC State and N Iowa won. So should have a favorable matchup tomorrow regardless of what happens today. At least on paper. NC State was impressive yesterday though

Amazing that NC State and N Iowa won. So should have a favorable matchup tomorrow regardless of what happens today. At least on paper. NC State was impressive yesterday though

Was thinking the same, Kevin Keatts has got that team playing really well.

So while we only moved up 2 spots in his rankings, he's now projecting a record of 18-11 (10-8). Of course there's one game yet to be scheduled, and we'd be favorites

VN Store

Back