Josh Pastner has no interest in playing Tennessee

Hell yeah, Pastner owns Counzo so far.

I wish we could play UT every week.

Louisville is always a tough opponent and Pitino is a HOF coach and all around good guy.

HOF coach? Yes! All around good guy? Well at least he doesn't cheat on basketball but did on his wife so I cant agree on that.

HOF coach? Yes! All around good guy? Well at least he doesn't cheat on basketball but did on his wife so I cant agree on that.

"good guy" may be a stretch, but he's doing an amazing job with Louisville this season. Losing Deing would hurt any team, but he's got the Cards rolling.

Final Four this year.

I wish we could play UT every week.

Louisville is always a tough opponent and Pitino is a HOF coach and all around good guy.

He's also had the luxury of having a stocked roster against Martin when Martin had to come in after a NCAA investigation. How did Pastner do against UT when he came in after Cal left? That's what I thought.

He's also had the luxury of having a stocked roster against Martin when Martin had to come in after a NCAA investigation. How did Pastner do against UT when he came in after Cal left? That's what I thought.

Didn't Pastner have to come in after an NCAA investigation?

If Counzo needs more talent to beat Pastner, he better start recruiting some. Pastner's got a pretty decent class coming in next season.

Didn't Pastner have to come in after an NCAA investigation?

If Counzo needs more talent to beat Pastner, he better start recruiting some. Pastner's got a pretty decent class coming in next season.

Yes, but Cal took most of the recruits not the NCAA investigation.

Martin has a pretty decent class coming in with Hubbs. If Maymon comes back next year, UT should be pretty solid if no one gets injured.

I'd put Martin's chances at good at beating Pastner next year, but we'll never know because Pastner pussied out for some reason.

Martin has a pretty decent class coming in with Hubbs. If Maymon comes back next year, UT should be pretty solid if no one gets injured.

I'd put Martin's chances at good at beating Pastner next year, but we'll never know because Pastner pussied out for some reason.

The possibility of a game at FEF next year is looking pretty good.

I don't think Counzo wants any piece of the squad that Pastner looks to have next season, especially in FEF. I hope we get a chance to play the Vols next season.

The possibility of a game at FEF next year is looking pretty good.

I don't think Counzo wants any piece of the squad that Pastner looks to have next season, especially in FEF. I hope we get a chance to play the Vols next season.

I thought next year was dead and likely return in '14-15.

Kind of funny talent starts equaling out and Pastner stops the series...coincidence?

Pastner has landed top recruits every year he's been there and has yet to do jack s***.

Talent equaling out, BTO are you serious? Josh wouldn't waste a grad-assistant's time on majority of CCM's class.

Yea cause he didn't try for Hubbs or Stokes, you're right.

Not saying it will be equal, but more so than this year. What the difference will be in stars well probably make up for in experience.

Hopefully josh agrees to continue the series.

Last edited:

1. Better be careful making a statement like that in Memphis (if you still lived there, that is).
2. That's the only thing they own because Memphis State doesn't even own a football stadium or a basketball arena.

U of M has beaten Vols at a neutral site, at home and on the road in the last year. Right now, the Tigers are the better basketball team.

VN Store

Back