Josh Hamilton

vols kick balls

First Career hit is a HR. What a great story he has. I think i can feel an ESPN entertainment movie in the near future.

That guy is lucky to have such an incredible wife and great family around him. He could have easily wound up dead. It's a great story of redemption.

this game tonight has been staged tonight so that Hamilton hits a walkoff HR just to make the movie better.

It's a great story of redemption.
Let's not call this one a Disney ending just yet. An addiction is there everyday. I'm rooting like hell for him, but I'm going to wait to declare the journey complete.

04202007_pg2_big.jpg

I've been watching some Reds' games this year and Josh Hamilton has the most sweetest and effortless swings I've ever seen. Looks like he barely swings but hits it a mile. Hope he has a long all-star career and stays away from drugs.

Josh Hamilton has been named the National League Rookie of the Month.

From MLB

Cincinnati Reds outfielder Josh Hamilton, who led all rookies with six home runs and tied for the lead
among Major League rookies with 13 RBI, has been voted National League Rookie of the Month for April.

Hamilton also led all rookies with a .609 slugging percentage and posted a .365 on base percentage.
He batted .266 (17-64) with 12 runs, two doubles and a stolen base. This marks the first time that a
member of the Reds has earned the honor since Austin Kearns in May 2002.

VN Store

Back