Jordan McRae breaks NBADL scoring record

That's what I had thought. His rights were still with the 76ers but other teams can sign him if they overmatch the 76ers.

There's no way that at least some team couldn't use him. He's playing well on both ends of the floor in the D-League. Somebody will go after him if the 76ers pass on him. It's certainly like them to do it too.

Don't understand why they haven't already called him up. Yes, they have the 15 player max but he's playing too good to not be given the chance. They would have to cut somebody if they do bring him up. That player would probably have to be Elton Brand who they just signed recently.

I don't even know why they signed him. They already have enough big men & he's washed up anyhow. I bet they cut Brand & bring McRae up. That's if they decide to bring up McRae in the first place.

The 76ers have supposedly hired better management - now is the time to show it

Reactions: 1 person
Baffling. Sixers suck and couldn't use a Dleager hanging 60?

Jordan seemed to be able to play pretty good D when he wanted to in college. He just seemed to coast some. Hope he makes it next yr.

Just broke the record, finished with 61 points in his teams OT win, pretty awesome to him Jordy Mac doing so well.

The 76ers blow. Why not give Jordy-Mac a 10 day and see if he can't give you 12-15 ppg. Can't possibly be worse than the other scrubs on the big club. Hope he gets a chance. Either way, Congrats Orange Mamba!

The 76ers blow. Why not give Jordy-Mac a 10 day and see if he can't give you 12-15 ppg. Can't possibly be worse than the other scrubs on the big club. Hope he gets a chance. Either way, Congrats Orange Mamba!

He did get a chance and I was hoping he would make the club but JMAC sucked in training camp...his typical stat line would be something like 4-15 FG's, 3-5 FT's, 0 Asst, 1 rebound, 3 To's. He shot very poorly and the Sixers gave him ample opportunity to make the club. I hope they give him another shot.

Knoxville native (Bearden High School) Ty Greene, who is on the same D-League team as Jordan, had his career high as well with 21 points. Both Ty and Jordan are balling out right now and the 76ers could really use them lol.

Knoxville native (Bearden High School) Ty Greene, who is on the same D-League team as Jordan, had his career high as well with 21 points. Both Ty and Jordan are balling out right now and the 76ers could really use them lol.
Awesome for Ty! Surprised he stook around in the US, I felt like he could have made a good living playing Overseas.

Ty Greene is a baller. He was the best player on the floor when Upstate came to Knoxville a few years back.

Stat line above does show 7 assists. He really needs to keep that up. And play some shut down D and grab several rebounds. Scoring a boat load of points really doesn't mean that much if he's not doing other stuff too.

Not true, you are describing an allstar. A lot of players don't defend well and they are in the league.

Not true, you are describing an allstar. A lot of players don't defend well and they are in the league.

Scoring a boatload of points in the RTL or the NBADL means very little if he doesn't bring some of the other stuff. If you were correct he'd be on an active roster right now.

VN Store

Back