Jones Job just got alot harder...

Those kids are not coming here for Jake. Coach Z would be a great move and recruits would be fine with it. We don't need a splash hire we need the right guy who fits our system and that's Z. If not promoted he would probably leave and then we would be in trouble.

They may not be coming here for Jake but they are coming here because we are a "team on the rise". I am sure the recruits are going to be watching to see if we do something big. Otherwise, the "team on the rise" mantra is going to lose some of it's credibility.

I'm not concerned because there's only two types of people named Butch.

1. Tough SOBs

2. Lesbians who wish to be tough SOBs.

In either case, not a person you want to **** with.

Reactions: 1 person
They may not be coming here for Jake but they are coming here because we are a "team on the rise". I am sure the recruits are going to be watching to see if we do something big. Otherwise, the "team on the rise" mantra is going to lose some of it's credibility.

Losing a sub par OC loses our cred? You do realize Jake doesn't really recruit as much as most do right? Up until the second half of the season everyone wanted him fired. Our fans freaking out and acting like the sky is falling will cause more of a problem than anything.

Sky isnt falling, and my opinion CBJ just doesnt hire within right off the bat. I think he looks around for a well named OC. Probably has his eys on Arizona or TCU staff. Azzani would be a fail safe for me.

this hire will make or break him and i am beginning to doubt this coaching staff at least on the offensive side of the ball can get us to a championship that matters much less win it. i believe the players want to win championships but coaches leaving may prevent that from ever occurring again at Tennessee. Folks might ought to go ahead and understand that now. i have tempered my 2015 expections from 9 wins with a sec title to 6-7 wins and it hurts to do so. Just sayin'.

A couple of things here...
1. Learn how to capitalize words correctly
2. Cheeeeellll

Reactions: 1 person
this hire will make or break him and i am beginning to doubt this coaching staff at least on the offensive side of the ball can get us to a championship that matters much less win it. i believe the players want to win championships but coaches leaving may prevent that from ever occurring again at Tennessee. Folks might ought to go ahead and understand that now. i have tempered my 2015 expections from 9 wins with a sec title to 6-7 wins and it hurts to do so. Just sayin'.

Damn 3 less wins before the new oC is even named ! Please show ur work as to how u came up this

I hate to say this, but coach Jake leaving may be a blessing in disguise. Play calling was atrocious at times the past couple years. Just hire an OC with a similar offense.

I loved you when you starred in that movie "Chicken Little."

a few months ago, folks on here were whining about our offense and wanting to get rid of this guy...now this....dayum! :loco:

i am talking consistency here. that is what is going to inevitably hurt us more than anything. if we can't keep it we won't win championships. though i hope i wrong. my problem is i care wwwaaaaaaayyyy to much about tn football.

Your problem is also that you don't know how to capitalize properly and that you're "wwwaaaaaayyyy" to negative.

I hate to say this, but coach Jake leaving may be a blessing in disguise. Play calling was atrocious at times the past couple years. Just hire an OC with a similar offense.

I agree. Bajakian was too vanilla, didn't take enough risks, and was very predictable in some games. I think a fresh start at OC is a good thing

VN Store

Back