Jones: Expect good recruiting news next week

kamoshika

Tennessee football coach Butch Jones told members of the Knoxville Rotary Club that they should expect good recruiting news within the next week.

“Recruiting is going exceptionally well,” Jones said Monday at the Knoxville Marriott. “Stay tuned. In the next week, you’ll get really excited. (Media members are) here, so I gotta be careful, but things are going very, very well.”

Jones: Expect good recruiting news next week - GoVolsXtra Story

Reactions: 17 people
Tennessee football coach Butch Jones told members of the Knoxville Rotary Club that they should expect good recruiting news within the next week.

“Recruiting is going exceptionally well,” Jones said Monday at the Knoxville Marriott. “Stay tuned. In the next week, you’ll get really excited. (Media members are) here, so I gotta be careful, but things are going very, very well.”

Hunter Johnson come on down...

Maybe Trevor Lawrence as well...

How could we trust him in the first place?

Guess I'll head down to that 3,200ft2 fireworks shop with the 25,000ft2 facade early then. :yes:

Still the best highlight reel I've ever seen. Never turned out to be much but dang the kid could hit

a majority of the super hyped VN recruits that we have missed on over the years have seemed to flop at the college level.

Bell/Lawson/Ramsey are the big ones that come to mind who everyone on here wanted and have gone on to do great things.

If CBJ is this excited to say this publicly, it must be going very well. Love what he has done with recruiting for our program.

Reactions: 2 people

Half-Baked-I-Believe-Him-Yo.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
I truely believe we'll have the number 1 class for 2017.

Yeah. A lot of instate talent in 17 too. Should be top 3 class IF we can keep on riding the hype train by winning 8+ this year and 9+ next year. Sky is the limit.

Yeah. A lot of instate talent in 17 too. Should be top 3 class IF we can keep on riding the hype train by winning 8+ this year and 9+ next year. Sky is the limit.

We should be able to take a full class as well, with the possiblility of Barnett, Hurd, Kamara, and others possibly leaving in their Junior year.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back