John Lilly could be new off-field assistant

Why do some of you all think this is such a great addition? I honestly dont know who the guy is and thats why I am asking.

Why do some of you all think this is such a great addition? I honestly dont know who the guy is and thats why I am asking.

I don't know him, either, but what jumped out to me in the article was that he is apparently a major recruiter. He has his finger on the pulse of recruiting Florida, and has a history of recruiting top talent. And, we know how important a five star recruiting team is to us.

Beloved former UGA coach that coached the TEs and can recruit. Understands the pro-style offense if Pruitt goes in that direction. He's the one coach I wish Kirby had retained from CMR's staff. IMO one of the better hires by Pruitt. Wouldn't surprise me if Pruitt makes him an on field coach at some point.

Beloved former UGA coach that coached the TEs and can recruit. Understands the pro-style offense if Pruitt goes in that direction. He's the one coach I wish Kirby had retained from CMR's staff. IMO one of the better hires by Pruitt. Wouldn't surprise me if Pruitt makes him an on field coach at some point.
Yea seems will probably replace current TE coach if he moves on... Seems to very well liked.

VN Store

Back