John Kelly Appreciation Thread

UT's#1Fan

Senior Executive Member
With Hurd quitting, I'm even more appreciative for a guy like Kelly who goes 100%, 100% of the time. Kelly isn't even an instate kid, he's from Michigan.

Give me an out of state kid that gives his all for Tennessee than an instate kid who doesn't.

Kelly's future is bright at Tennessee. Glad he's wearing the orange and white.

Reactions: 16 people
InB4 the rumors start that he's transferring to Tennesse Tech because he wants to be a placekicker.

Reactions: 2 people
I really feel we are a better offensive team with Kelly/Kamara vs. Hurd/Kamara. Hurd was a good back up until this season. However, this season he has run timid and gets taken down with shoestring tackles more than any back I have ever seen. We're in good hands with John Kelly!

I really feel we are a better offensive team with Kelly/Kamara vs. Hurd/Kamara. Hurd was a good back up until this season. However, this season he has run timid and gets taken down with shoestring tackles more than any back I have ever seen. We're in good hands with John Kelly!

Kelly will be a beast for this team.

CBJ said possibly back for Kentucky but not sure right now. I'm excited to see what Fils-Aim(sp?) does this weekend.

No knock on Carlin, he's talented, but if he hadn't knocked the ball out of Dobb's hands, we might not be dealing with ALL this loveliness. ha.

No knock on Carlin, he's talented, but if he hadn't knocked the ball out of Dobb's hands, we might not be dealing with ALL this loveliness. ha.

Yeah.lol But I would think he's gonna get more reps this week so that will hopefully be the last time he does that.

VN Store

Back