John Brice saying Doeren expected to turn down offer

Welp. Here we are. This is terrible of me since I cannot remember where I saw this, and I sincerely apologize (Working and trying to lead a coaching search is exhausting lol).

Has anyone else seen or heard rumors of Currie losing his job if he didn't have a coach by the end of the day.... I don't buy it, but at this point a man can hope right (especially if that is all he has left).

lol. you just got turned down by this year's derek dooley(good thing). can we start firing people again now?

Reactions: 1 person
Currie/Davenport/DiPietro are getting another lifeline with this rejection. If we were going to offer Gundy $7 million/year plus paying his buyout, then there is no reason whatsoever that we can't go and land a better coach than Dave Doeren.

Gooooooood Ole Rooooocky Top........
anigif_enhanced-2299-1426273174-20.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Welp. Here we are. This is terrible of me since I cannot remember where I saw this, and I sincerely apologize (Working and trying to lead a coaching search is exhausting lol).

Has anyone else seen or heard rumors of Currie losing his job if he didn't have a coach by the end of the day.... I don't buy it, but at this point a man can hope right (especially if that is all he has left).

Yes, I saw it on another thread with an "I heard..." as attribution.

I read it on other days as well.

I don't believe it because (1) it would be a stupid mandate and (2) Currie is still here. :banghead2:

I know about as much as everyone else in here. Thought I would help spread another rumor thats all. Lol, nothing happening at 1 pm, scroll on gents.

He should've been fired first thing Monday morning afyer the shamoo debacle..

VN Store

Back