Joe Brady is going to the Carolina Panthers (Aranda is gone too)

The band is breaking up. Would not be surprised to see Steve Ensminger hang it up as well.

So Rhule waits until he leaves Baylor to hire a legit offensive mind. Hope he takes his damned college roommate off our hands soon. 😬😬😬

Reactions: ReadCT
Wow...

If I'm Burrow--I'd be on my knees praying that the Giants or Dolphins would trade with the Bengals for the #1 pick....or that Carolina would find a way to get there.....

Carolina will find some silly ass way to get Burrow.

Wow...

If I'm Burrow--I'd be on my knees praying that the Giants or Dolphins would trade with the Bengals for the #1 pick....or that Carolina would find a way to get there.....

The giants have their franchise QB draft pick. No sense that they would try to move up and get Burrow

The giants have their franchise QB draft pick. No sense that they would try to move up and get Burrow

Or they use Jones as trade bait in order to move up and get Burrow?
New coaching staff...new GM.....who knows???

If I'm Burrow...I'd rather play for almost ANYONE but the Bengals.......

Now LSU is losing Aranda too as he is leaving to become Baylor’s HC. Next year won’t be nearly as good as this one even though LSU could bring a lot of starters back.

Or they use Jones as trade bait in order to move up and get Burrow?
New coaching staff...new GM.....who knows???

If I'm Burrow...I'd rather play for almost ANYONE but the Bengals.......

Too bad Burrow can't really control where he goes

Had Big Ben or Phillip Rivers not been in that draft class, Eli gets stuck in San Diego. Additionally, let me know when Burrow is actively pushing to not go to his home state football team in NFL
Never said Burrow didn’t want to go to Cincinnati......just posted a reminder that a player can dictate where he goes......if he has the means.

I recall Archie Manning had NFL franchises that were not going to be places where either Peyton or Eli were going to play. Eli was involved in some wacky wheeling dealing stuff to where he ended up with the Giants. One of the places that surprised me was the San Diego Chargers, Archie nixed that on the front end for Eli. something about sitting out if it came down to them drafting him.

Had Big Ben or Phillip Rivers not been in that draft class, Eli gets stuck in San Diego. Additionally, let me know when Burrow is actively pushing to not go to his home state football team in NFL
Yep, Burrow, quote stupidly, may be just fine with Cinci. They haven’t seen a decent QB since Boomer. The only franchise that kills QBs faster is the Browns. I’m rooting for Baker to make it though. I like that kid. Maybe Burrow can change Cinci but I doubt it because the ownership has proven they don’t care about winning.

VN Store

Back