Jimmy Hyams

What the hell man..This really aint looking good.. If this true, this do not look good for this program. Look how many coaches are turning down this job. Coaches rather stay at there schools then to come coach in the SEC at Tennessee. This proves that they need to get a guy that really want to come here instead of wasting millions on a coach who only wants to coach just for the money.

Jimmy did a phone call this morning with 104.5 The Zone in Nashville around 7:30 CST time. He never mentioned Leach not coming to UT.

Well Hyams can kiss it.

If not for the fans Schiano would be the coach today and we would most likely be getting hammered by the media for the hire.

Exactly. As soon as he was trotted out they would’ve unloaded with the questions. That reflects on us, and we don’t need that crap.

I see many in our fan base still do not perceive the magnitude of the fiasco they have helped create.

Really this needed to happen....Other schools do not have this problem.....

Boosters involvement? HoH got us into this mess years ago....HoH is to blame....not the fans...

Not laying there and taking it for another 10 years.

HoH it is obvious they can not run a business...Fed Court, Browns, UTK.

Tired of this.....

Reactions: 3 people
I'll tell you what, I really think Tee Martin would turn UT down if they offered him the job at this point. I'm 100% dead serious. I think he would.

Did anyone actually hear this interview? Not saying it didn't happen, but sometimes things get lost in translation.

For clarity, I'm as anti-Hyams as anyone around but maybe the wording was misunderstood if the interview happened.

Reactions: 1 person
Hyams is a joke. He's simply trying to stay relevant. Why anyone would believe him at this point is beyond me.

I see many in our fan base still do not perceive the magnitude of the fiasco they have helped create.

Respectfully disagree. The UT admin created this by giving the reins to too many outsiders. The national media no doubt hasn't helped by blaming the fan base and adding fuel to the fire but that's what they get paid to do. There's some idiots out there no doubt but you can't blame a passionate fan base for being passionate.

Reactions: 4 people

Totally the fans fault.

It's obvious to everyone but us that Greg Schiano is some manner of football messiah destined to bring glory upon whichever school he deems worthy of his gifts.

You can tell this is true by the number of schools that have lined up to court him since 2013.

Reactions: 5 people
If its true I think that coaches Know how this search has been handled so far and Currie is a dead man walking. We need to remove Currie get Blackburn or Phil and end Haslem's control. GBO

Reactions: 2 people
Currie if you're reading this you piece of ****, this is all you have to do if he's worried

1)Go to the search on the Twitter app.

2)Search #VolTwitter and #VolNavy

3)Show him the positivity and excitement.

4)???

5)profit

If Leach is not our next coach, it is because people at UT blocked it. NOT because Leach didn't want the job.

Fingers crossed UTAD doesn't screw up once again.

Correct, it seems some have a difficult time looking outside the program and on see their intentions. What they fail to see is how its perceived nationally.

Totally the fans fault.

It's obvious to everyone but us that Greg Schiano is some manner of football messiah destined to bring glory upon whichever school he deems worthy of his gifts.

You can tell this is true by the number of schools that have lined up to court him since 2013.

Dude, you arent lying. This season there have been more SEC coaching changes than in history, (roughly) and that isnt counting a potential Auburn opening if Mahlzon goes to Arkansas.

Tennessee is seemingly the only job hes been considered for period, and we seemingly just handed him the job, I mean it didnt even seem like there was a full interview process and decision making. So how are we the "F'ed" up ones? I think its hilarious that people think our fan base is messed up because we didnt want Schiano. This school has more revenue than any other school meaning we spend more money than anyone else, and we should just "accept we arent a top tier place" well the bank account says otherwise jackass.

Reactions: 2 people
If Leach is not our next coach, it is because people at UT blocked it. NOT because Leach didn't want the job.

Fingers crossed UTAD doesn't screw up once again.

1. Currie called home mid negotiations
2. WNML morning show had Pat Ryan on his normal Friday spot. Ryan and the other 2 were downplaying Leach in a big way. Ryan especially critical. Flagship station.

Haslam or someone in the Admin does not want Leach so it probably won't happen.

I trust Brent more than Jimmy.

Based off that. I wonder if Currie wanted to gauge his interest and know what he has. Then let Tee play his Championship game then talk to him?. I know I'm reaching. Actually bump that. I'm hoping. Lol

VN Store

Back