Jimbo Fisher

The way I read (skimming it) Jimbo's contract there is no offset on the amounts earned, but there appears to be a separate agreement with the Boosters and I don't know hat that reads, nor do I have the full extension that was signed. FSU would probably only be on the hook for 20 weeks and the remaining appears to owed by the Booster, even after next season... FSU will be on the hook probably for $3m and the Boosters $33m+.

Is taking a team from NC to 2-5 in 4 years a good candidate?

I realize they lost their QB but they shouldn’t be as bad as they are.

Not happening.

These fans are insane.

Yeah, unless someone has some serious issues which would lead to "cause" or Jimbo/FSU mutually want to end it - doubtful he is going anywhere soon. Jimbo has a sweet deal, 2nd only to Mullen.

You'd think the 40 million dollar buyout would be enough to dissuade Vol fans of this fantasy. I'm not sure where or how this rumor started, but it was almost certainly started by a Tennessee fan. A really dumb Tennessee fan.

Reactions: 3 people
I have talked to multiple boosters for FSU. Jimbo Fisher is not even consider to be fired this season. However, next season he will be reevaluated and possibly on the chopping block.

I could have told you that a while ago.

I have talked to multiple boosters for FSU. Jimbo Fisher is not even consider to be fired this season. However, next season he will be reevaluated and possibly on the chopping block.

Well duh with a $40 million buyout who can blame them?

CW2Cal7WcAIEtAD.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
You'd think the 40 million dollar buyout would be enough to dissuade Vol fans of this fantasy. I'm not sure where or how this rumor started, but it was almost certainly started by a Tennessee fan. A really dumb Tennessee fan.

could Gruden be swayed with 40 million instead ?

Reactions: 1 person
could Gruden be swayed with 40 million instead ?

Attachments

• heck yes.jpg
    heck yes.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 0
According to some on here, Dumbo would be a homerun hire.

I say, and am being proven correct, he is a used car salesman like Butch.

All we need is to try and recruit against the fact that he was involved in the Winston debacle. Too much assault baggage.

VN Store

Back