Jim Tressel (merged)

He is our best option. He would win and win big here, now he would have a 5 game suspension but at this point I would take him over all the options except Gruden. Since most of our top coaching options out there have rejected us there is only one more guy that can win. It is Tressel. I promise he would win big here. HIRE TRESSEL! :hi:
Agree Tressel or Petrino ASAP! Our search has once again become an embarrassment because of an inept AD. Other programs have hired good coaches while we get turned down over and over. Git ER Dun!

He is our best option. He would win and win big here, now he would have a 5 game suspension but at this point I would take him over all the options except Gruden. Since most of our top coaching options out there have rejected us there is only one more guy that can win. It is Tressel. I promise he would win big here. HIRE TRESSEL! :hi:

Though I would like to hear more upper tier names, I also think he is our best option for winning. Too bad some folks are intimidated by a man who wears a sweater vest...funny I think.

Sickened by this Charlie-foxtrot of a coaching search, I think they go get the vest. His show cause is in effect till 2016 and if hired he and the school must file disclosures every 6 month's for 3 yrs...big deal. NCAA could (and I say could...not necessarily would) impose the 1 year bowl ban and loss of 3 scholarships for hiring him...so what...we haven't been to a good bowl in years. Tressel took tOSU to MANY bcs bowls and 3 national title games, winning 1 n 2002. I doubt anyone else we are looking at will ever get UT to that level before being canned. Tressel would be a legend here until he retired.

VN Store

Back